30.

30. CUDDLES

 CUDDLES

Eevi

It's crazy that how one time you are so sad, crying your eyes out of your head. Crying after someone you've never had. You don't clearly see the light in the end of the tunnel. All the days, they are the same. Nothing new, but only the same old routines.
Wake up, be pissed. Go to work, be tired. Go to home, be sad. And then cry yourself to sleep. And wait for the next day, with fear. That it's going to be all the same, ever after.
Okay, maybe I did something too when I came home. I didn't always cry. Sometimes I felt happy.
I loved it when it was sunny when I came home, I loved the silence in my apartment. There is no one else, but me.
Me, my thoughts, pen and paper. And of course my beloved piano and guitar.
Then I wrote. Lyrics, poems.. and everything between them.
Simple life, I liked it.
I'm not ambitious, I have never been that kind of person who wants to go as far as it's possible in life.
Like, a perfect job with high rate of pay. Studying has never been my thing, so I've never had that kind of goals in career.

But I have always admired musicians, as I love to make music by myself. I always listen music.
That's why I'm so very proud of my brothers who are ambitious, making great music and living their best life.
And me? I'm just working in a small cafe, have been doing that for years.
It's same old and boring, but it's familiar and safe.
I don't actually like it. Never have liked it.
I would love to do something that I really love to do.
But what?
Make music? No.. I'm not ambitious enough for that, I don't want attention or anything. I just want to be me. By myself.
How great is that, walking on a street and no one knows who you are.
No one knows what you're doing in your life. Are you a rich doctor or an agent.
No one knows where you're from, and are you single.
I'm single. I have always been because my heart belongs to my bestfriend. And it seems like his heart belongs to me too.
Still can't believe it.

But.. do I really want to live this safe and same old boring life forever until I die?
Well hell no.

I woke up when someone was leaving small kisses to my neck. It tickled me.
I opened my eyes, and I layed down on my back. First thing that I saw today was his face. It made me smile immediately.
"What gives me the glory to see you smiling right away when you wake up?" He asked with his raspy morning voice, smiling.
"You." I said back, he smiled even more and buried his face to my neck. He clearly wanted me to bury my hand to his hair, and massage his scalp. So I did it.
I looked at the ceiling, would this be my life from now on? The two of us, waking up every day from
The same bed. This is something I have always wanted, and those couple times we have slept like this.. it felt like I was in heaven.

"What should we do today?" I asked after a moment of silence.
"Luckily today is day-off, tomorrow I have to go to the studio." He started and then moved so he could look me in the eyes.
"But today, I'm all yours. So what you want to do?" He smiled.
I'm all yours. Are you? Do you want to be mine? Are you sure you want to be with someone like me?
I doubt that.
"I just.. want to be here with you..." I smiled. His messy hair looked so fine when he ran his fingers through it.
"Cuddling is fine to me." He said and wrapped his arms around me, and layed his head on my chest. I let my fingers run up and down his bare back. I was happy right here, cuddle with him.
This was my safe place, in his arms. Feel his touch.