32.

32. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?

 WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?

Eevi

Hours went by fast in the studio, I was also getting tired. It was interesting to see what they were up to, and I laughed a lot too with them. But one thing disturbed my mind. When we talked with Joel, Olli suddenly heard what Joel asked from me. That does he know about us. There is no us, but what has happened between us. Olli doesn't know, and I'm not sure if I would've had ever told him that.
I don't know what Olli will think about that.
That I've had fucked with one of his best friends.
I guess it's time to be completely honest with him.
No more secrets. That doesn't end well.

"This day started well, tomorrow we continue then." Niko yawned as we all were ready to go home. I looked Olli who talked with Aleksi. Then my eyes met with Joonas, he looked at me smirking. Don't know why, so I frowned to him. Then he pointed towards Olli with his head, I just rolled my eyes and tried to hide my smile. He smirked even more.
He then walked up to me, and watched a bit around so no one could hear what he is going to say next. I was a little bit afraid too.
"So.. what is going on between you and mister bass boy?" He said quietly, with a grin on his face.
I just smiled and let out a small chuckle while I packed my stuff.
"Long story short, I told him about my feelings and he.. well he loves me too, so..." I said smiling, and Joonas' face got shocked and happy.
"No way! Really? Oh my.. well what is happening next? Should we celebrate weddings already?" He got excited and it made me laugh.
I remember when we were young with Olli, and I always used to talk about how I want to get married some day.

How I wanted to have a beautiful white dress, my hair would look so beautiful and.. how everything would be so perfect that day.
My husband, having a black suit and waiting for me in the end of the aisle. He would smile, and maybe cry a bit. That would be the cutest thing ever.
I would cry too, and I will. I know it.
We would say how we will love each other for the rest of our lives. How we support each other, no matter what. Live happily ever after.
That's something we all want, right?
At least I want. Of course life's not always perfect.
But that one day would be.
Olli always looked at me when I explained my future weddings. He listened carefully, and he was curious.
We used to sat in a cafe, and I looked out of the window, daydreaming.
I just wanted someone to love me, and I wanted to be in love. I wanted to know how it feels like when someone doesn't let go. He loves you just like who you are. Holds you at night, gives you those small kisses in the morning.
But I was in love, and Olli was too. Neither of us didn't know that, and it sounds so sad and tragic afterwards.

"Don't get too excited, maybe you have to wait for few years. Or forever." I chuckled and he looked me with that 'don't be silly' face.
"Shall we go?" Olli suddenly came to us, and he looked me with serious face. His tone was emotionless. I looked at him frowning, and slowly I nodded while he turned around and started to walk towards the door with the others. Joonas stayed there with me for a moment, he looked confused too.
But I knew the reason. Olli heard me and Joel talking, and I know that I have to explain him everything. It's not going to be nice, but I have to do it.
Aleksi was friendly and he drove me and Olli home.
We stood up from the car, I was sitting at the front seat.
"Thank you so much. And today was fun." I smiled to Aleksi. He gave me the sweet smile he has, and nodded.
"It was. And Olli, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9am." Aleksi looked Olli then who stood near me. He just nodded and started to walk towards the building. I said byes to Aleksi and closed the door, then I turned around and took a deep breath.