26.

26. LET'S RUN AWAY

 LET'S RUN AWAY

Eevi

Drinking. Drinking. Drinking.
That's the three words of tonight.
With shaking hands I took my first bottle of beer this night, and opened it. I took a long sip, almost choking on it. I heard that woman's voice somewhere, and it made my nerves go mad again. But I promised to myself that I would control myself.
"Take easy, before you pass out before us." Joonas smirked next to me.
I just raised one eyebrow to him, and took a new sip. A long one, for the whole time that bottle was on my lips and I kept swallowing that alcohol, I stared Joonas into his eyes. He looked amused, and amazed. He smiled even more and shook his head.
I needed a break, and the bottle was almost empty.
"You're crazy one, just like your brother." He laughed.
"Aren't we all crazy over here?" I smirked and took the last sip of the bottle. Then I took a new one, and opened it.
"Have you cried?" He asked then, frowning.
I smirked.
"Right now, life is worth of crying. And believe me, this is just a start." I responded and then took sip of the new beer bottle. He smiled again and looked me like I was totally mad. Maybe I was. He hasn't seen this side of me while being sober. But soon I will not be.
"I suppose you're going to do something wild tonight?" He then asked and took sip of his drink. I raised my eyebrows and looked him amused.

"You never know about me." I winked and walked past him.
I saw that Emilia was talking with Santeri, I decided to ignore that beast out of my mind and focus on more important things. I saw Olli sitting in a chair, and he didn't look very happy.
I went to his direction, but then Niko started speaking to all of us.
"Friends! Today's gig was the last one of this tour. What a summer this has been, so many crazy things to tell. I bet we all remember our dear Olli's lost bass?" He smirked towards Olli, he just chuckled and rubbed his forehead while everyone else laughed around us. I just smiled and sat next to him. He looked me smiling.

"I'm very thankful and glad to our crew. Without you our gigs wouldn't be possible." Niko continued and we all cheered.
Then Niko's eyes landed on me. I knew what he was up to, I tried to make him stop before he starts, but it was too late. He looked so happy. He pointed his hand to my direction.
"Eevi. My sister. She has been with us for the whole tour! Let's clap for her!" He shouted and all around me cheered and clapped. I felt Olli's hands on me and I turned my head to look at him. He smiled widely, and laughed, I did too.
I decided to stand up, and say something too. Olli took my hand, and I looked down on him and he smiled.
My gaze wandered around, and I saw Emilia further away, with one beer bottle and she looked pissed.

"And I'm very glad I decided to come touring with you guys. This has been an experience and I loved it. I'm so thankful to have people like you around, and I wouldn't be happier." I smiled, and felt my cheeks burning because of Olli's touch.
They all smiled.
"Let's raise a toast for us!" Joonas shouted and we all did.

I sat back down next to Olli, everyone around us kept talking, drinking and laughing.
I landed my eyes on him, but he looked me already. It made butterflies to my stomach and I decided to stare my beer bottle that was on the table, in front of me.
"What do you think about Emilia?" I asked, without any hesitation. He sighed.
"Don't know. Joel explained and I believe him.. that woman doesn't give up on so easily. I was with her for ten years and I know her." He shook his head.