25.

25. LAST SHOW OF THE SUMMER TOUR

 LAST SHOW OF THE SUMMER TOUR

Eevi

Imagine being loved by the way you love.
Imagine that someone would love you more than anything else in this world.
Imagine that someone would say to you "I love you".
It must feel amazing, when someone holds you, and doesn't let go. The way you get shivers from your loved one's touch.
I would love to have someone who would look at me like Jack looks Rose from Titanic. I have watched that movie so many times with Niko.
And everytime I cry when I watch it.
The way they love each other so much, and wants to live together forever.
But then Jack dies, and saves Rose. That's true love.
I want that kind of love, but it would be better if he wouldn't sacrifice himself for me.

I'm scared that Olli doesn't feel the same. We have been best friends, and we can share everything to each other. We can talk about everything. We can laugh, cry and argue with each other.
And I'm scared that the actions that I will do, will ruin it all. Yes, he knows about the poem and that I wrote it. He knows now that I loved him back then.
But he doesn't know I still love him.
Some days I can't stop thinking about him, and other days I wonder if I'm wasting my time.

Tampere, the last gig of this tour. I was sitting on the edge of the stage while boys did their soundcheck and stuff. I had my sunglasses on, and I looked up to the sky. For a moment I closed my eyes, and I took a deep breath.
Someone sat next to me, I didn't open my eyes. I wanted to stay in my imaginary world for a while.
A world where someone loves me. World where someone holds me at night, gives me kisses and smiles when he sees me.
It's a place where I feel safe, happy.
How it feels like to be happy? Like, truly happy.
So happy that no words can describe that.
I know, not everyone is always happy. But I would like to be. Not always, I'm sure it would be boring.
But.. only a moment would be enough.
With him I'm happy.

"What are you dreaming of?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. The one who sat next to me. I opened my eyes and turned my head on his direction. It was Tommi.
I looked back to the sky.
"What do you mean?" I quietly asked.
He chuckled quietly.
"I know you, Eevi. I know that look on your face." He answered, and took sip of his water bottle.
"I'm just imagining what it would feel like to be loved.. I know it's silly..." I chuckled nervously.

"It's not. You have many people around you who loves you." He said and I turned my eyes on him again.
"No I mean.. different kind of love. Like.. love. Don't know how to describe it." I moved my hands nervously.
He just nodded lightly and we both looked far away to the front. Soon this night this place will be full of people. Thousand ones.

"You know, I'm always here for you. And you can always call me, if you feel like it." He suddenly said. I landed my eyes on him, and he just stared forward.
"I know that. And I will." I smiled. He turned his head on me, and smiled too. I leaned to his shoulder, and he put his arm around me.
"I'm sure you will find the one. Don't worry about it. And if he doesn't see it, then you have to move on. I'm sorry to say that but.. you have so much to give, but if you don't get the same back, then don't waste your time." He then told me.