21.

21. NEW CHAPTER IN LIFE

 NEW CHAPTER IN LIFE

Eevi

July 8am Year 2011

"Okay, we're ready to go!" My dad said smiling as he packed the last box in the van. I took the last look of the house where I have lived for my whole life. Now it was time to start a new chapter in life. My dad and mom went already in the van, while I still stood in front of our house. Tommi, Niko and my other brothers stood there, looking sad but trying to smile at the same time.
"I'm going to miss you all so much, but I promise to visit soon." I said while I hugged my brothers. It was Niko's turn, he looked like he was going to cry.
"My little sister is going to explore the world.. I'm gonna miss you so much." He said while we hugged. I closed my eyes for a second.
"I'm going to miss you too.. I will text you right away when we arrive to Helsinki." I whispered and he nodded. We pulled apart and he went inside to the house, with my other brothers.
"I love you all!" I shouted to them.
"We love you too." They said back, and it made me smile. I have the best brothers ever.
Then I turned my eyes on Tommi, he smiled.
"All the things you have done for me.. it's something I will never forget and I will always appreciate you by that." I said, with tears in my eyes. He took me into warm hug, and I closed my eyes as my head rested on his chest.

"Text me everyday. And be honest, tell me if you're feeling down." He said and I nodded.
"I will. And I will mis you so much." I said, and we hugged for a little longer.
"I will miss you too."
We pulled apart, and we both smiled to each other. Then it was time to leave, and I hopped in the van.
Dad started to drive and put the radio on.
"There is one place I have to visit before we leave." I said, maybe little bit hesitating.
"Yeah, where do I drive?" Dad asked. Me and mom looked each other in the eyes, maybe she saw how bad I was feeling. She only looked me worried, put her hand on my leg and stroked it.
"I think you know." Mom said to dad, and I saw how he looked us a bit confused. Until he realized, and nodded in silent.

We arrived to the right place, and I hopped out of the van. I walked slowly to the mailbox.
"Matela" it sayed. I took a very deep breath. The necklace I had on, I took it off. I looked it for the last time, I rubbed the small heart.
"I hope that one day we will meet again, Olli..." I whispered and pressed the necklace once more against my chest. I looked the house, no one was awake yet.
"But now I have to go." I whispered, and one tear came out of my eye.
I opened the mailbox little hatch, and dropped the necklace there. Then I walked back to the van and hopped in, and closed the door.
I put the seatbelt on while dad started to drive again.
Mom looked me, and she smiled a bit. I did too and she put her hand over my shoulders, and I placed my head on her shoulder.

After a long, over eight hours drive, we arrived to Helsinki. It was past 4pm, and now we are driving throught the small streets, and finally we found the right building.
There wasn't many furnitures, only my bed, small kitchen table we bought, my desk and.. well that's all.
This apartment is so small that my piano didn't fit here, but I got a keyboard from my parents, and that's better than nothing.