14.

14. DO YOU REMEMBER?

 DO YOU REMEMBER?

Eevi

We went back inside, and there was plenty of people in the dance floor, but no one from us. Until we saw Miki and Mikko, doing stupid dance moves.
"What the fuck?" Joonas laughed next to me, and immediately took his phone from his pocket and started to film them. I only smirked and then went to the table where everyone else is. There was a big couch, and I sat there, next to me was Aleksi who was taking small sips of his beer.
I looked a bit around, and I saw Olli and Emilia sitting in a corner of our table. She of course sat almost in his lap, and she whispered something to his ear all the time.
"Isn't tomorrow a gig in Kuopio?" I asked from Aleksi, I had to speak a little bit louder because of all the noice.
"Yeah, and I'm trying not to drink so much, like Tommi." He said and pointed Tommi who sat next to Joel, and Joel sat on the other side of Aleksi. I only nodded and leaned my back against the couch.

I didn't even notice the fact that I stared at Olli and Emilia all the time. I watched them every move.
Until Emilia said something to him and she stood up, then started to walk to the direction where restrooms are.
Olli cleared his throat and decided to came closer to us.
"That woman can't respect your own space, let me just say that." Joel said and I couldn't agree more.
"She has been with you all the time for the whole night." Niko said next while he scrolled his phone.
Olli just shook his shoulders, and he seemed to be tired. Our eyes met, and he smiled a bit.
"I want to go back to the hotel." I said and yawned.
No one could react in any way, because Olli was the fastest one here.
"I can come with you." He immediately stood up.
I did too, and he took a grip of my hand and leaded me to the front door.
"What about her?" I pointed to the direction where Emilia stood in the line with others.
Olli just looked at her for a second, then me again.
"Boys can tell her where I am. Also, I need some time with my friend." He smiled, and that smile made me smile too. And his words.

We walked down the streets of Oulu, our hometown. He still hold my hand, and it made my heart jump around in my body. The way how we walked slowly, because my drunk ass couldn't walk any faster.
"If you're not tired much, could we visit one place?" He suddenly asked.
"Of course." I answered, and he started to lead us to different direction.
I didn't know where we were going, and I didn't know anything about this world. All that was on my mind was the fact that we hold hands. Every memory from the past came to my mind. Every little detail.
Could we hold hands forever?
That was one song I have worked with. The lyrics are ready, and I have the vision of how I would do the song. But who would help me? I don't know. I have thought about that I would only play it with acoustic guitar, and then sing it slowly and peacefully.

In a moment we where in the right place, and we stood in a small bridge. It was very familiar.
Olli let go of my hand, and immediately I felt empty again.
"Look." He pointed that one engraving. I smiled when I saw it.
"Bff Olli and Eevi." I read it.
We were silent then, only staring that old text in the wooden bridge.
I started to cry, tears were running down my face. I'm always crying, apparently.
"Eevi?" Olli asked and put his arm around my shoulders.
"It's just..." I started and tried to wipe my tears away, but there was always more.
I took a deep breath.
"Memories just filled my thoughts. I really miss those times we had together." I sobbed and Olli only held me tighter, and I pressed my head against his chest while I still stared the engraving.
He wrapped his hands around my body, and I felt so safe. Like he protected me from all the bad things.