17.

17. SENSITIVE LYRICS

 SENSITIVE LYRICS

Eevi

October 10am year 2010

I sat next to Emilia, it was maths class right now going on. It's my least favorite subject, I just can't stand those millions of different numbers, diagrams and even letters!
I was drawing some circles to my notebook, while the teacher talked something in front of the blackboard. Emilia liked math, don't know how but she was also very good at it, so she focused to it.
"Why don't you listen to him?" She whispered to me, but like she still stared to the front.
I looked her under my eyebrows.
"I don't care." I sighed and continued drawing circles.
"You should care, how you manage to do any tests if you don't know anything?" She asked again.
"I just do not care, okay?" I whispered loudly.
She just rolled her eyes, she always does that.
Then I caught my eyes on Olli, who sat in the other side of the class. We sat pretty behind in there, but he sat almost in the front, next to Santeri.
He was just as bored as I was, and he draw something to his notebook as well.

"What might your answer be, Eevi?" I was back on earth when the middle-aged teacher asked something from me. I turned my gaze on him, and he just stared me, behind his glasses.
"I don't know, I didn't listen." I said and he just sighed.
I was that girl, who didn't care about school and learned nothing. And I was always honest if teachers asked something from me, I didn't fear to say things out loud. That's the reason why all the teachers hated me, except music and art teachers.
"Should you pay attention then, so you would know the answer?" The teacher asked, and I felt how few students stared at me. It wasn't new to them that I acted like this, but everyone likes it when someone is rebelling, right? I saw how Olli turned his head to me too, I looked him for couple seconds and he just smirked. He was the good guy in class.
"I don't know, maybe? I like drawing circles more than draw some diagrams, so you can continue to teach my classmates and I can continue my own thing. This conversation is leading us nowhere, we always talk about this. I'm sorry if I didn't know the answer, better luck next time." I said, and I heard how couple guys were giggling around me.

The teacher just sighed and let it be, and continued the class. I smirked a bit when I continued drawing.
I was harmless, I never started to raise my voice or being an idiot. I just told the truth, and that's all.

"You're so out of this world Eevi." Santeri said behind me as the class ended, and we walked to the lockers.
"Someday that teacher will throw you out of his class." Olli then said next to me, from the right side.
"Maybe. But I'm just waiting that music class starts, I need to sing or something." I sighed and Olli patted my shoulder.
"I have my spanish class next, so we see at lunch break?" Emilia asked from the left side of me, and I only nodded and she went to another direction.
Yes, we are best friends with Emilia and still we are two way too different persons. I don't know how we are getting along so well. We have been friends since we were ten, and we became soon very close.