18.

18. WHEN IT WILL PASS?

 WHEN IT WILL PASS?

Eevi

Late at night, I have been waiting for Olli to come back. Tommi left couple hours ago, and now I have been just sitting in my couch and staring the walls.
I started to dig my pockets, and there was that old wedding ring.
A ring I got from my neighbour, Anna.
I looked it, and played with it.
Then I heard my doorbell ringing, immediately I got up and almost runned to the door.
I opened it and Olli stood there.
"I waited for you, where were you?" I asked as he came in and get rid of his shoes, then I followed him to the living room.
"I was hanging out with Joonas and Aleksi. I really needed some air. Where did she go?" He asked, looking a bit around.
"Don't worry, she's not here." I said as I sat next to him in the couch.
"We talked a little bit, and then she left. Don't know where. Hasn't she called or texted to you?" I frowned and he looked his phone then.
"Apparently yes. She left back to Oulu." He looked his phone, and I only sighed in relief, but guietly.

"What is that?" He suddenly asked while I still played with the ring in my hands.
"Oh, this is.. my neighbours wedding ring, she passed away and left this for me..." I gave the ring to Olli, and he studied it close to his eyes.
"Why she gave this?" He asked curious.
I shook my shoulders.
"Try it on." He gave it back to me, and I hesitated.
"Isn't it wrong? To use someone else wedding ring?" I asked confused. He just shook his shoulders and I watched the ring. Then I decided to put it on, but to my right ring finger, it would be wrong to put it on the left one.
"It suits you." Olli smiled a bit.

"You still want to get married, like you said back in the days?" He then asked after a moment of silence, my heart skipped a beat. I only nodded while I watched the ring in my hand.
"By the way, have you had anyone? Like boyfriend or something? We haven't talked about that." He then asked. I was speechless.
I didn't want to say anything. Like yeah I have never been in a relationship, because none of the men out there isn't you. Should I say that?
None of them hasn't been just as interesting as you are. None of them can be you.
"No..." I only said, and took that ring off.

For the next day we went to the gig place, Allas sea pool. It would be a hurry weekend, four shows.
I just watched as the boys did their soundcheck, and a little bit fooling around. It always made me smile to see them acting like little boys.
"You want something to drink?" Kiril suddenly stood next to me, and I turned my head to his direction for a second.
"No thank you." I smiled a bit, and then continued watching how Joonas and Olli laughed a lot to something in the stage.
"Do you like him?" He asked curiously. I swallowed and then looked him again. Kiril just scrolled his camera and the pictures he has taken already, and I didn't know what to say.
I thought of him. How he smiles, and how he laughs. His eyes, brown hair. How he talks about yoga, and gives me advices how to relax your mind and body. How he almost throws up when someone burbs next to him or to his face. The way he walks, the way he plays bass in stage. How he plays guitar, and piano.
And his voice. I could listen him forever how he talks. And how he sings.. not many have heard that. But I have heard.