Part 2

Ryujin and Lia also had separated locker areas. Ryujin made her way across the school to find Lia at her locker area. The whole school thought about all the possible reasons of why Ryujin would want to meet her. Ryujin was aware that the school was looking so she tried to keep her distance but people still looked. She finally got to the other side where she saw Lia with some of her friends.

"Hi Lia, oh sorry you're busy, I'll come back another time." Ryujin was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of people around her. She took a step back  and was about to turn around. Lia and Ryujin were not friends but they still respected each other. She asked her friends to leave, giving her and Ryujin space to ask.
"It's alright Ryujin, tell me, what's up?" She smiled.
"Oh that was nice of you. So, are you going to the family lunch today?"
"Oh right that lunch, I haven't decided yet. Dad asked me to go but I don't feel like talking to people right now."
"Ah, I understand, okay then."
"Why? Are you going?"
"I also haven't decided. I was thinking of going if you'd go, but I also don't feel like going. Too many people you know."
"I get you. Well then, I'll go."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, if you're going then I'll keep you company. Besides, are fathers would want us to go."
"You're right, thanks Lia, sorry for taking to much time. See you later then!"
"You don't have to be so formal you know, we are friends after all." Lia smiled again.
"Right."

At the end of the day, Lia's father called her saying that her driver wouldn't be able to pick her so she had to go with Ryujin's driver. Ryujin and Lia belonged to a rich and royal family so they even had their own personal driver. Lia agreed, of course she didn't mind. They were both going to the family lunch anway. This also gave the school another chance to gasp and wonder what's going on.

Ryujin got into her car and saw approaching her. She asked the driver to stop and let the door open for Lia. The school didn't know their families' relation so they thought Ryujin was taking Lia home. They didn't care what the school thought though.

"Thank you Ryujin. My driver had something so my father said to go the lunch with you."
"No worries, we're quickly stopping at my house so we'll get changed for the lunch."
"Right, my father sent over my clothes so I'll quickly get ready too."

They arrived at the Shin mansion and got ready for the gathering.