Part 20

"Hi Mr Shin." Lia said softly as she entered the house.
"Hi Lia, ready to go to Ryujin?"
"Yes."

They drove to Ryujin's place. It was a new place and she had to move all of a sudden. They bought some of her favourite flowers on the way.

"Hi Jin. How are you doing? I feel like I haven't seen you for ages. Maybe that's happens when you're in love. Yeah, you know I'll always love you. Forever. So how's your life going? Me? I'm trying hard to continue. It's difficult since you're not with me. How's your new place? Good? Have you managed to get any rest? You should."

"You know Ryujin, you changed my life."

"I don't know how I'm still here."

"I want to be with you."

"I love you, my Ryu."

"I want to hug you one more time."

"Stroke your hair, the way you love so much."

"But things didn't go according to plan."

"Everyone has a day where they must go. Yours came to soon."

"I miss you so much."

"I hope you'll always protect me from above."

"I hope you'll never forget me."

"I know I never will. There's no way I will."

"Ryujin, you are my life."

"It's been one year since you left."

"One year since that accident."

"One year. A whole year."

Lia broke down as she sat in front of Ryujin's grave.

Lia pulled out a letter from her coat pocket. She found this in Ryujin's bedroom a few months after her passing and it was addressed to her. She read it over and over again. She couldn't control her tears.

To my Jisu,

How are you? How are we doing?

Everyone has a time to go and I just happened to figure out when my time came. How I miss you so much. Do you miss me too?

I'm sorry I left so abruptly. It was meant to happen. I hope you'll be able to forgive me. I love you so much it hurts.

I hope you'll find someone that's worthy of your love. I hope you find someone else to love, I can't see you in pain.

I hope you'll have a great life my love.

You mean the world to me.

I love you.

So much.

You can't even imagine.

I'm sorry.

See you soon, Lia.

~Jin