seventeen

"Oh!" My mother's voice brought me out from my slumber. "It's a mess in here! Kids, what the hell did you guys do last night?"

I brought my head up from Sam's shirtless chest and mumbled out incoherent words. It was Monday morning; last night's sleepover ran really late, and we just knocked out.

"Sorry, mom. We had a big sleepover and ate too much junk." Shawn squinted as he lifted himself off the floor. We were sprawled out everywhere; Blair was laying on top Cam, Nash and Matt were snoozing back to back, Nate was upside down on a lounge chair, Johnson was face down on the floor, Gilinsky and Serena were tangled on the small couch, and Shawn was previously sleeping on Johnson's ass. As for Sam and I, we took up the large couch, cuddled up like Ser and Jack G.

"Clean it up you guys," Dad commanded, but a laugh peering through his lips.

"This feels worse than a hangover," Matt whined, rubbing his stomach.

"Maybe if you didn't eat the whole bucket of Sour Patch Straws you wouldn't feel like shit," Shawn smacked Matt on the side of the head.

"Says the one who downed a whole liter of Pepsi," I retorted, earning a chortle from Sam.

"It was a dare!" Shawn defended.

"And so were the bucket of candy I ate!" Matt shot.

"Can you guys shut the hell up?!" Nate lifted his head up from his position.

"All of you shut up and help clean up this mess," I gritted, untangling myself from Sam. He whined, his eyes squinted as he reached for me.

"Later," I kissed his cheek. Long story short, he took me out on two more dates and I decided to fuck it and give in. We still haven't classified ourselves as boyfriend/girlfriend, but I didn't mind, as long as we both know we're each others.

"You guys are being all lovey-dovey again," Johnson grumbled. "Make it stop."

Sam chuckled, flipping him off. "Deal with it, J."

I shook my head and laughed, continuing to clean the clutter of junk on the coffee table. "You know, some help would be much appreciated," I rolled my eyes.

"I think you got it under control, Lil," Nash yawned.

I gasped with a laugh, grabbing a nearby pillow and chucking it at him - hitting him square in the face. I, along with everyone else, burst into hysterics and Nash was sitting there with a look of embarrassment.

"I w-wasn't ready!" He stammered, his cheeks turning pink.

"Yeah, sure," I gasped through my fit of laughter.

"Fuck you all," Nash huffed.

Serena and Matt helped me clean the table, getting done in ten minutes. We lounged around once more, the faint noise from the tv making the room less silent. My head was on Sam's shoulder, with my legs over his. His left arm was draped over my waist as he stroked my hair.

"Wait, so what are you two?" Serena rose an eyebrow.

I looked at Sam, as he looked down at me. "We're together right?" He asked.

I nodded, "There's your answer, S."

She rolled her eyes. "You know, your relationship is confusing as shit."

My mouth fell agape. "And what about you and Gilinsky? When did you two even start dating?"

Jack G.'s eyes widened, oh shit.

"You haven't taken her on a date, yet?!" I sat up from my spot. "Jesus, G."

"No it's not his fault," Serena laughed. "We honestly jumped into this without thinking about it. I forgot, too."