eighteen

"Hey Shawn, where's the extra keys?" I bounced down the stairs. Just in case he and I were to lose ours, I needed to give the extras to the two people who I could rely on: Johnson and Blair.

"In the garage, I think?" His brows crinkled. I nodded, making my way to the garage. Flipping on the light switch, I went down the two steps and rummaged through a drawer.

"Ah ha," I victoriously smiled, holding up two spare keys. I left the drafty room, meeting everyone back at the front of the house.

"Catch," I yelled, tossing Blair and Johnson the keys. J instantly put it on his key ring while Blair dropped it in her purse. The rest of the group looked at me with expectant stares, probably wondering why I didn't give them keys to the house.

"Don't look at me like that," I laughed. "You guys can't even handle your alcohol; no way am I giving you keys to this house." They blinked a few times, before nodding in agreement, knowing I was right.

"So are we gonna sit here all day watching tv, or are we gonna go to the beach?" Gilinsky piped up, looking bored.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but we're gonna change," The girls and I laughed.

"Can I come?" Sam sat up from his spot.

"Sit down, Wilkinson," I warned and ran upstairs.

"Can I borrow one of your bottoms, Lil?" Serena rummaged through her suitcase.

"Yeah, sure," I pulled open my drawer, showing her a few different swim bottoms. I then pulled out a black swim top with a strappy back. Taking a mint bottom, I scurried to the bathroom to change.

"So what's the deal between you and Gilinsky? Are you guys official now?" I smirked, walking out of the bathroom. Gathering up all my hair, I tied it in a messy bun and grabbed my sunglasses.

A blush crept up Serena's cheeks as she hid her face from Blair and I. The way she is so giddy at the mention of Jack G and how red her cheeks get, tells us that it is official.

"Tell us the details!" Blair ran to her and smacked her arm. They sat on my white comforter covered queen, but before Serena could utter out a word, a knock on the door interrupted her.

"I got it," I huffed.

"What?" I jokingly groaned.

Sam grumbled, "God, Lily, what are you doing to me?" His eyes scanned up and down my barely clothed body.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I crinkled my brows, knowing exactly what he meant. He wants a kiss, but I wasn't going to always give in so easily, as hard as it is to resist that face.

He suddenly grabbed me by waist and out of the room, backing up so my back hit the wall.

"Someone can't control their hormones," I stifled a laugh. He growled, burying his face in my neck. He peppered my neck with kisses and giggles erupted from my mouth.

"As much as your squirming amuses me, I need to get back to the girls," I lightly pushed him back and sprinted into the room. From behind the door, I could faintly hear his loud groan.

"Now spill!" I took a seat on the bed.

"So, we've been official for a little over two weeks and it's honestly been so great," She blushed. "He's nothing but sweet to me and it feels like we just met. I really feel like we'll last, as creepy as that might sound. I don't know why we suddenly got together, but I'm so happy it happened because he makes me feel alive, so giggly, so loved. And being one of my best friends as well, he knows my secrets and the little things."