seven

"Hayes, you're sitting with me in the front. We're taking Nash to the hospital, because who know's if his nose is broken." I hurried.

"Matt, keep Nash's head tilted back." I ordered.

I pulled into the hospital, but parking was hard to find. Ten minutes later, I found one and we ran into the building. Everyone followed in no more than three minutes later.

"Hi, could we get someone to check him out, please?" I panted, the receptionist quickly finding someone to help.

"I got him," A nurse - around her late forties, beckoned him over.

"You kids can wait here," A lady at the reception desk smiled.

"Thank you," I returned a smile and sat in one of the waiting chairs.

"God Sam, you're a fucking idiot," I mumbled. He looked at me with a guilty expression. Liza was standing next to him, her arms crossed and she looked like she could burst any second.

"You haven't even heard what happened when you left." Hayes shook his head, a sigh escaping his lips.

My head shot up, "What? What happened?" I narrowed my eyes at Sam.

"Basically, Sam accused Nash of making a move on you because he said you guys were being too touchy. Nash denied it, saying the only reason you two were together all day was because you didn't want anymore shit started. Liza - who was angry, had to interrupt and confront Sam, asking if he likes you. Sam blew up on her, then told Nash that he shouldn't be involved in things that don't concern him. Nash blew up, saying none of this would have happened if Sam didn't make the first move. And that was when Sammy punch him."

I bitterly laughed, "For shit's sake. Sam, you don't control me. I did not give you the right to tell me who I should and should not be hanging out with. You're not my fucking father!"

"Lily, calm down. Please." Johnson cooed, rubbing my arm for comfort.

"I can't calm down! Why the hell do you need to take matters into your own hands when nothing is happening between Nash and I?!"

"I said I was only trying to protect you! I'm sorry, alright?! It hurt seeing you avoiding me all day and then I see you being so close with Nash. I thought we were ok!" Hurt was present in his tone.

"We are ok," I softly spoke. "I just don't think that right now is a good time for us to be hanging out."

"Oh, uh. Yeah, y-yeah you're right." He suddenly dropped the subject. Once again, I could tell it was bothering him. Geez, he's so confusing.

"I'm gonna get some air," I blankly stated.

I stared straight ahead at the traffic, arms crossed and listening to the honking of the cars.

"Hey," A hand touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Cam.

"Hi," I faced the traffic again.

"How you feeling?" He nudged.

"Guilty," I sighed, taking a seat on the curb.

Cam sat next to me, placing his arm around my shoulders. "And why is that?"

I leaned my head on his shoulder, taking a deep breath. "Nash wouldn't have gotten hurt if it weren't for my actions. I caused all of this just because of one damn kiss that happened at that fucking party!" I placed a hand on my forehead.

"You have to accept the fact that it's over with, Lil. You can't change anything about what happened." He said truthfully. That's what I liked about Cam. He was always straight forward, not refraining from saying what's wrong or what's right, even if the truth hurts.