three

before i start, a little fyi lol

lily's hair throughout the entire story is in the first chapter

-

We passed the guys' empty cars, hinting they must have gotten here pretty early.

"Well, let the night begin!" The girls and I cheered.

Stumbling teens made their way to the front lawn, some puking. Others were busy hooking up with a stranger or a classmate they didn't even know were in their class. Us three managed to squish through the crowd of teens and make it to the living room, where a bunch of people were sat on the couch, smoking.

I spotted Jack, Johnson, and Sammy right away, knowing they were the ones out of the ten of us to be high.

I turned back to the girls, "You guys wanna get drinks or join 'em?" I asked.

"We'll go get some drinks, meet up later?" Us three nodded and I was left alone.

"Aye, Lily!" Johnson laughed.

"Come hit this!" G smiled. His eyes were squinty, giving me the signal he was as high as a kite.

Laughing, I walked over and joined the guys on the couch. Sammy handed me his newly lit blunt and I took a hit. I inhaled for a few seconds, and breathed it out.

"This feels so fucking good," I sighed. I smoke a few times with them, us ten getting high occasionally, but it's definitely different at parties. It feels better, in a way.

"You look hot tonight, Lil." Sammy chuckled. He was so lit, and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Thanks," I smiled. I finished the blunt, already feeling baked.

A bong and pipe were being passed around; I took a few hits off both. The next ten minutes, I was as lit as Sammy and Jack. When I'm high, I laugh uncontrollably, giggles sputtering out here and there.

I giggled and made my way to the bathroom, finding it with ease. I turned on the light and I immediately notice my bloodshot eyes. I giggled once again, turned off the lights, and headed to the kitchen for drinks.

As soon as I got into the kitchen, Nash and Matt came over and gave me a red cup, telling me to drink it.

"Uh, what is this?" I grinned.

"It's Smirnoff and tequila," Nash slurred. He was more than drunk, as he held onto Matt's unstable shoulder.

"Drink up, babe!" Matt stumbled back to the kitchen island.

I shrugged and took a sip. The strong alcohol burned as it ran down my throat. I winced slightly, but kept drinking the alcohol anyway.

"Lillllllyyyyy!" Serena giggled, being held by Mike, who was trying really hard to support her. She stumbled more than three times, Mike needing to set her on a chair.

"Hey Lily!" He smiled.

"Hi!" I giggled.

He chuckled, "Ah, high already? Damn Lil, that was quick."

"I always am at your parties," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Mike!" A guy from my English class called out.

"Hey, I'll talk to you later! I gotta see what's going on," He hurried off, not letting me say bye.

I turned back to see if Serena was ok, but she wasn't in the chair. Instead, she was dancing with Jack G. And as for Blair, she and Cam were making out in the corner. I was surprised, but happy they were getting together. I stayed leaning against the wall, just watching everyone having fun and taking gulps of my drink.