twenty three

Nate's alarm blared throughout the house, waking us all up. I groaned, burying my face deeper into Nate's bare chest. He wrapped his arms tighter around my waist, tangling his legs with mine. (a/n: i hate myself omfg i want this dfjjsskjhgsk) Multiple groans escaped our lips, but no one had yet to shut off that damn alarm.

"Someone turn that fucking thing off!" Shawn whined.

"Why the fuck would someone set an alarm so early?" Blair grumbled, snuggling into Cam. He lightly laughed.

Although we all didn't want to be waken up at a decently early time, each of us slowly got up and stretched. Blair and Matt rubbed their heads from their hangover, as Cam went to fetch Blair some pain killers. I untangled myself from Nate, even though I did not necessarily want to.

"I'm going to make breakfast," I trailed off. "Again."

"Baby," He pouted, outstretching his arm.

"Oh shut it," I grumbled. "You know what that does to me."

"Yeah, that's why I'm using it on you right now, babygirl. Thought you were smart, L." He opened one eye and smirked up at me. I scoffed in mock hurt as I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I finished, I exited the bathroom and went to raid Nate's kitchen for ingredients.

"Hey," Cam yawned, giving me a side hug.

"Morning," I giggled. "How did you sleep?"

"Well, actually."

"Do you want pancakes or french toast, today?" I looked back at him.

"French toast!" He giddily replied. I told Cam to help soak the toast in the eggs and he obeyed.

As I was soaking the toast in the eggs, Cam asked me a question I was hoping no one would bring up.

"So what happened between you and Sam last night?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"Nothing, Cam."

"That tone doesn't mean 'nothing' Lil," He stopped whisking the eggs.

"Cameron," I sighed, stopping as well. "Please don't."

"Alright, fine. It's dropped," He huffed, going back to the eggs. I rolled my eyes, knowing how he's going to guilt-trip me into telling him.

We continued to cook the toast, but the silence was unbearable for me.

"I fucking hate you," I grumbled. "I'll tell you." Suddenly, Cam's demeanor changed and his frown was turned upright into a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes again, leaning against the counter.

"Okay, so he came over to where J and I were sitting and lead me outside. And, he, uh - " I paused to look down at my feet. "He told me he wanted to get back together. I told him no, and he was still stubborn as hell."

"And what happened next?" He scrunched his brows together.

"I told him no, again. Then I left to go find Nate to tell him what happened." I sighed. "I don't get it Cam."

"Hey, c'mere," He pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back for comfort. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and sighed deeply.

"I know you don't wanna face him, Lil, but you know you can't just avoid him forever, right?"

"Yeah, I know that," I groaned. "But he makes it sound like - "

A few knocks on the door startled me, as I looked at Cam with furrowed brows. Nate's parents were on a business trip, and none of us were expecting anyone to come over. Right?

"Who the hell is that?" I whispered.

"Beats me," He shrugged. "My mom texted me saying she's with Sierra."