nineteen

Tuesday

"Put that down!" I screeched, sprinting over to two guys throwing around my mom's china. I snatched it out of their hands, scowling at them.

"Who the fuck are you people and who invited you?!" They scurried off, not even bothering to answer. I rushed over to a cabinet and hid the fragile items. Oh my god, I'm gonna to lose it. This was getting out of control.

The gang and I decided to throw a party tonight, but there were way too many unwanted party guests, or crashers basically. Red cups littered the dining table, body shots were being done on my mother's beautiful granite island, and priceless antiques were getting thrown around. A bottle of booze was dripping from a very wasted girl's hands, so I swiftly grabbed it and set it down on the table. I, thankfully spotted Mike, who was speaking to a girl from my math class.

"Mike!" I harshly shoved people out of the way, trying to get to him as quickly as possible. He turned around--confused, but once his gaze met mine, he waved. The girl--Mina, smiled at me and I reciprocated, but asked to borrow him for a minute. She nodded, going over to her group of friends.

"Do you know who these people are?" I asked, exasperated. His brows furrowed, showing he thought I knew.

"You didn't invite them?" He rose an eyebrow. I rapidly shook my head no.

"How the hell did so ma-" I was interrupted by a voice I came to know fairly well, unfortunately.

"Oh my god, Lily!" She sauntered towards Mike and I with that devilish smile plastered across her caked face. My mouth fell agape and my eyes were the size of saucers. Every fucking time.

"You!" I pointed at her, my face already feeling hot. "You invited all of these people to my house! Who fucking invited you in the first place?!" Sam had found me and I was fuming at this point.

"I was in town, so of course I thought I'd stop by with a couple of friends." Liza innocently batted her crusty ass lashes. "Oh hey, Sammy. Nice to see you again."

Sam scoffed, wrapping his arm around my waist and bringing me closer to him.

"Get. Out." I gritted. Not only was I still upset she was in the area, but she had the fucking nerve to come to my party?

"Don't be such a party pooper." She rolled her eyes, taking a sip from her red cup. Without thinking, I knocked it out of her hand at a rapid speed, sending it crashing onto the wooden floors. Fuck, I'm going to end up cleaning that later.

"I said leave, bitch." I narrowed my eyes at her. A look of fear flashed behind her eyes, and I knew she didn't have the boobs to fight back.

"Don't think you can get rid of me that easily," She sneered, grabbing the attention of her big group of 'friends' and piling out the door. The capacity decreased by probably half, and the house was left with kids we actually knew and liked. The remainder of the people left were probably about two hundred teens, and I let out a sigh of relief.

Mike excused himself just after Liza left, probably to find the girl from my math class he was with earlier. Sam spun me around to face him, a drink in his hand. Did he have that before? Oh well. I huffed, taking the cup from him and downing it, the burning alcohol trickling down my throat. He smirked, grabbing both of my cheeks for a kiss. This kiss was needy and full of lust, not like the ones we had before.

"You look so hot when you're angry," He murmured against my lips. "I fucking love it."

I broke out in a laugh, kissing back with a greater force. "Is that your kink?" I teased.