four

The drive home was dead silent; I turned off the radio during our talk, so now I'm left in my thoughts. I looked at the clock in my car and it read 2:47 am.

Do I really like him?

Of course you do, stupid. You have since freshman year.

God, why is this so difficult.

Because you're making it difficult.

I was having a war in my head, debating on whether I should or should not tell Sammy how I feel.

I shook my head, snapping myself back into reality. "No. He doesn't need to know." I whispered.

Pulling up to my place, I sat in my car for a good ten minutes and looked back on tonight. Telling myself to shake off any unnecessary thoughts, I helped Serena out from the back seat and made my way inside. Slowly and quietly, I opened the front door, facing a passed out Shawn on the couch. I rolled my eyes and reminded myself to come back down and cover him with a blanket.

Starting up the stairs, I huffed and dragged Serena up with me. I dropped her damp body on my bed, removing her shoes and placing a blanket over her.

I then slipped off my own wet clothes and took a quick shower, not wanting to smell after tonight.

After a twenty minute shower, I changed into my pjs. Knowing my makeup was more than smeared, I washed it all off and threw my wet hair into a messy bun.

Grabbing a blanket from my closet, I headed back downstairs where Shawn was currently sleeping.

Remembering Serena, I took it upon myself to get her a water bottle for tomorrow morning. After, I decided to call it a night and head up to my room.

Tonight was definitely something.

--------------

"Ow, shit." I grumbled. I looked up and saw I was on the floor.

"Serena!" I huffed.

A jumble of curses escaped her mouth, along with a long groan. "What?! It's-" She paused to look at my digital clock. "It's 9 in the morning!"

"Exactly! You pushed me off my damn bed! What else was I supposed to do? Go back to sleep on the fucking floor?"

"Ow, Fuck. Oh no. Please don't tell me I got wasted again."

The corners of my mouth slowly turned up, "Oh honey, you got stoned and wasted."

"LIL-" She paused, squinting her eyes and placing her hands on her head.

"I'll go get the Advil," I mumbled.

"You're a doll, ba- Ow! Dammit."

I laughed and headed to the medicine cabinet in my bathroom. I walked back her spot and gave her the water bottle I grabbed last night.

"I have some pretty juicy shit to tell you, Ser." I sighed, sitting in front of her.

"Wait, wait. It doesn't involve me, does it?" She asked with wide eyes.

"No, not this time." I laughed.

"Okay, tell me!"

"Uh- I, um, Ikissedsammyandwealmosthadsexinmycar," I jumbled my words together.

Serena sat there dumbfounded, not having an idea as to what I just rushed out.

"Say that one more time, but slower," She enunciated.

"I kissed Sammy and we almost had sex in the backseat of my car," I looked down.

YOU WHAT?!" Serena screeched.