five

"Li- Please wai-" But before Jack could finish his sentence, I slammed my door shut.

"Deep breaths Lil. Deep breaths." I kept repeating to myself.

Right as I was about to drive off, Jack jumped into the passenger side and Johnson dove in the backseat.

"Fucking shit!" I screamed.

"We told you to wait up," Johnson panted.

"And I wanted to be alone," I narrowed. I sped up a little more, causing cars next to me to honk at my reckless driving.

"Sam told us, Lily. I'm so sorry." Jack comforted.

"Sorry isn't going to rewind last night's events, is it?"

They stayed silent, knowing I have a point. This made me drive even faster, making a turn towards a place that can calm me down.

"Lily, please calm down. You're driving too fast." Johnson pleaded.

I ignored J, my grip on the steering wheel tightening.

"It's just a p-" I cut G off.

"Don't you dare say it's just a picture," I growled.

He raised his hands in surrender and stayed quiet, surprised I snapped at him.

I saw the café my grandparents owned and immediately felt some sort of relief.

"Haven't been here in ages," Johnson sighed.

"I know," I softly smiled. "Let's go."

We hopped out of my car, heading into the cute café.

I pulled open the door, breathing in the newly brewed coffee grandma was probably brewing.

"Darling! I haven't seen you in months!" Nonna exclaimed. I rushed over, inhaling her sweet perfume I always loved.

"Hi Nonna," I smiled at her. As if she could tell something was wrong, her eyebrows furrowed and her smile fell into a frown.

"Alright, tell me what's wrong, sweetie. Go sit," She ordered.

"Oh hello, Jacks!" She grinned, looking behind me.

"Hey grams!" They hugged her and followed me to an empty table. For a Saturday, this place wasn't as packed.

"Would you like anything to drink?" She asked.

"You want your latte, Lil?" Jack smiled.

"Please," I replied.

"Gram, three lattes please."

"Alright, kiddos."

"Hey look," I started. "I'm sorry I overreacted about the stupid photo. I didn't mean to snap at you two. I just--I can't comprehend that someone--Nash of all people, took a picture of Sammy and I when that kiss shouldn't have even happened in the first place."

"Hey, hey," Johnson spoke up. "We get it. It was a drunken mistake, Lil. Everyone has them at some point."

"That's the problem, you guys. We weren't drunk. We were both sober. Maybe a bit high, but we both knew what was going on."

"Oh," Gilinsky seemed surprised. "Do you like Sammy?"

My eyes slightly widened, "Uh- I, n-no I d-don't."

"Liar," Johnson smirked. "You're totally crushing on him!" He giggled like a girl.

I cracked a smile and sheepishly nodded, "Alright. You got me. But, I swear you two, if you tell anyone I like him, you're dead."