two

"I feel so sticky, thanks so much, Cameron." I sarcastically announced.

"Babe!" Cam ran to me and squished me in a tight hug. "I'm sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Dallas." I squirmed in his grip, his back facing the group. I smirked at everyone else, giving them a hint I was messing with Cam.

"How can I make up for it, Lil?" He pouted.

I raise an eyebrow, "Hmmm. Buy my lunch for the rest of the week and we're good."

"Deal!" He hugged me once again, squishing my cheeks in the process.

"Okay, Cam." I laughed.

I walked to the large, round booth the rest of my friends occupied and took a seat between G and Sammy.

"Thanks for the heads up, by the way." I rolled my eyes at Jack.

"Did it so you two could spend time with each other," Jack winked.

"Oh please," I huffed.

While I was still talking to Jack, Sammy slung his arm around my shoulders, nearly scaring me in the process.

I felt my cheeks flush slighty and my stomach was doing flips. Well shit. What was that, Lily?

"Hey you guys," Nash started. All of us turned towards him to see what he was going to say.

"The guys and I were invited by Mike to a party Friday night and he said you three are invited too, you girls in?" (A/N: it's wednesday btw, two days before the party.)

"I'm down," I nodded.

"We'll be there," Serena answered. "Yeah, we're in." Blair added.

"Great! I'll tell him we're all going."

"What time is the party, Nash?"

"Uh, 8 o'clock. Doesn't really matter since people will be there late."

"Okay."

I felt a leg nudge me underneath the table, so I looked up and saw it was Blair.

"You wanna go shopping later?" She directed towards Serena and I. Serena nodded, but quickly turned back to her conversation with Matt.

"Yeah, let's go. I'll drive?" I offered.

"Obviously, I was gonna ask you anyway," she winked.

"Well shit, beat you to it." I sarcastically laughed.

"Sorry for the wait," our waitress announced.

"It's fine," Blair spoke.

"What can I get you all?" She quirked.

"Uh," Cam started. "I'll get the double bacon burger." She nodded, writing down his order and proceeded to getting everyone else's.

"Alright, I'll be back with your orders in 10 to 15 minutes," she smiled.

"Thanks," we replied.

______

We were currently finishing up lunch, talking and goofing around. I took one of my leftover fries and tried to shoot it into Shawn's mouth.

"Score!" I put my hands up when he caught it.

"Nice!" We high-fived each other.

"Okay, you guys ready to go?" Nash asked.

A chorus of responses went around. I yawned, all of a sudden feeling sleepy.

"You tired?" Sam smirked.