♛Chptr. 31 || ☆☆I See Your True Colors, And That's Why I Love You☆☆♛

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END AFTER THE CHAPTER ;)))
I read every single one of your comments, I promise!
Some really crack me up at times but from the last two chapters, I really felt bad because y'all sounded sad and were crying. Although I think you all like it based on your reactions lol xD
So to make it up to you. . . here's another chapter, my lovely beans!~

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [True Colors]
1:19 ───o──────── -4:03
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [True Colors]1:19 ───o──────── -4:03⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆I See Your True Colors, And That's Why I Love You☆☆

☔️⛈☔️⛈☔️⛈

There you gaze at the world,
With your eyes full of mirth and wonder.
There you speak,
With your eloquence and words that leave me fonder. 

There you walk,
With your strides of confidence that I do adore.
There you exist,
With both your beauty and aspiring fire of ardor.

There you stand,
With nothing but your smile.
Yet here I always was,
Surrendering my heart as if beguiled.

☔️⛈☔️⛈☔️⛈

Jimin was watching this cartoon show in their living room but he couldn't really pay attention to what it's really all about. 

He went home to their old home just this afternoon thinking that it would help him get preoccupied, get his mind to think of something relaxing for once. Maybe he was that desperate to feel at home, to have a good night's sleep for once that he might've forgotten that their old home doesn't have that many good memories for him. It was only making it worse actually because it only reminds him of his past no matter how long he had stayed away.

"Wanna play Mario Kart with me instead of watching this?" He looks to his left and meets his uncle Ryu's worried gaze. 

He knew that his uncle tried so hard to not show it but he was already too obvious the moment he went his way and offered to take him there by his car in the first place.