♛Chptr. 32 || ☆☆Tell Me When You, Coming To Me and Say, You Want Me Again☆☆♛

Hii, Hii!~ 
It's been a long time but here I am.
(๑≧▽≦)
If you still haven't watched "Our Beloved Summer" and "All Of Us Are Dead" then I don't know what you're still doing here. 
┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Our Beloved Summer]
0:11 ─o────────── -3:58
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Our Beloved Summer]0:11 ─o────────── -3:58⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Tell Me When You, Coming To Me and Say, You Want Me Again☆☆

When Jungkook woke up, it was with a groan alongside a headache. It felt like his skull was cracking apart yet all he could do was massage his temples and bear with it. 

His room was darker even though the blinds were opened, his ceiling to floor window reflecting the mix of orange, pink, and purple hues that colors the darkening sky. He was in his own room at least, so he didn't feel the need to panic. Although he doesn't know how he gets there apparently. 

He cursed under his breath and lifts his left arm to continue massaging his temple only to halt midway when he sees the IV drip connected to it. Only then did he remember what happened, how he saw Jimin for the first time in a week or so, how his vision blurred when he was about to run towards him, and how he just blacked out at the frantic call of his name.

Was it Jimin who brought him home?

With that thought, he was fast to sit up to pull the IV drip attached to his left hand, securing the little drip of blood from the back of his hand with the medical tape that still sticks to his skin and ignoring the still throbbing of his head. He just wore his slippers and walked out of his room and straight downstairs, searching for the person he was looking for.

And he was right. 

There was someone who was already sitting on the sofa in the living room, the television on, and the room filled with chuckles of amusement from the show on the tv. 

Disappointment immediately marred his features, his shoulders slumped and his gut lurched with pain so familiar it hurts. He should've known. How could he not have known? 

Right. After what he did why would Jimin stay for him? 

Maybe Jimin doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. He despised himself even more because that thought alone sents an ugly feeling on his insides.