Chapter 8

"The station was too far to strike it down when everyone panicked but it was also too dangerous for me" said Dark, talking to herself hidden in abandoned building. What was happening outside was scary and something that none wants to experience. The pure darkness got suddenly broken from two light sources, a phone and a small light from cigarette that Dark lit up to relieve stress from what was happening. Even though she seemed calm, she wasn't that calm, she was panicking inside. Dead silence, only things being thrown around were heard, then glass windows shattering around Dark.
"and some say that thunderstorms are scary as fuck, what a nonsense" she said, grabbing her phone and running to the middle of building, to room without any windows throwing away the cigarette in the process. As she got to the room, she locked the door and lit up her light sources again, with blank expression, cigarette in mouth, looking into space, waiting for everything to be over. Time went way slower than usual. Dark trying to stay as calm as possible was shaking, knowing that this mission might take her life because of natural disaster.
Time went by and everything was starting to calm down, only sirens of firefighters, ambulances and police were heard. Nixous was in panic. "they are in full emergency, if something will happen, they will immediately get me, I can't attack, so I'll have to go as a citizen" talking to herself, she took off her eye patch, changed her clothes from the small bag she had with herself, looking like any other ordinary person. As she walked by, she saw a police station where she was supposed to attack, seeing a huge fire. Hearing a scream. Scream that was too familiar to ignore. There weren't many people around, not even firefighters yet. Despite what she was supposed to do, she ran in the building. There was smoke everywhere but she kept running to the source of the screaming. It was coming from locked room and it seems like there was way more people than it sounded. The scream turned into different person, that someone saying that there were two people passed out. "they say that women can't be strong, let's prove those who say it wrong" she said quietly to herself, smiling and kicking out the door. To her surprise there were many people who she didn't recognised, but she recognised one of those people who passed out. Angela. Dark froze for a few seconds, then getting back to reality, telling everyone to grab those who passed out and that they will run away from the building. Few minutes later, they were all out. Angela wasn't the only one who Dark recognised, there was also Nina. Nina was looking at her for a while, like as if she recognised Dark from their original police station, but then she went to call the Ambulance for those who passed out. Dark looked at Angela once more, seeing a scar on her mouth, then looking at the sky for a second, sitting next to Angela, thinking about her feelings for her in high school. Dark sighed, looking around seeing everyone panicking and still in statement of shock. The wind started to return so she stood up immediately, being ready to take Unconscious Angela and run somewhere safe but it got low again soon, so she sat down again, sighing in relief. The Ambulances arrived and as they took Angela with the other girl who was a Siamese cat with glasses, Dark decided that it's time to go. Arriving home, she called her boss. "For once I'm forgiving you this, but NEVER EVER SAVE SOMEONE LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN" said their voice in very angry tone. Well, despite the fact that she has something in her body, she still has sympathy and weakness for Angela, no matter what she has in body, or how big of a enemy they will be.