Chapter 20

West Littletown.. Place that is known for how dangerous it is. I remember aunt Alice telling me many times to never go there, they attacked her there multiple times, since then, she is avoiding it at all costs for obvious reasons. 

Teddy decided to go with us, we took a route around the street only at first, already seeing some furries staring at us made me feel very unsafe but Vera reassured me that as long as Teddy is with us and we have our weapons, we are safe, or at least able to protect ourselves. While i have a handgun, Vera has a bow with arrows and Teddy.. apparently some shotgun. Teddy never talks, only when it is needed. After we parked somewhere safe, Teddy told us to stay back that she needs to talk with someone that will get us up there, considering it is private building. We both nodded and stayed back while Teddy went to some dog guy there, they exchanged gazes, few words, something and the dog guy went inside while Teddy signalised us to come with her. We had our weapons and went after them both. The guy guided us at the very top and Teddy gave him some money. Turns out this was Bono, owner of this building, he mentioned having various contacts on different furries around and that if we would need help, it is just matter of a single call, some money and he will get us his private workers.

Bono stayed there with us for some time as me and Vera were observing the surroundings. He was talking with Teddy for good 20 minutes before leaving. I had very uneasy feeling of being watched by someone or something. Vera must've noticed i felt uneasy. "Are you alright Angie? You always have a paw on your handgun as if you were getting ready to get attacked and ptotect yourself" she suddenly mentioned with worry in her voice. Teddy only mentioned noticing it too. "I feel like we are watched by something or someone, that's all" i said while sighing. Teddy and Vera exchanged gazes of concern. They started to look around for possibilities of some presence with telescope. The moment Vera stood up from her place and did 2 steps towards me with Teddy, Teddy put her paws behind her back to take her shotgun and i knew it all. We were fucked.

At that moment, some tall figure with a little cat with ninja hat on shoulder and pinkish outfit with gas mask jumped from somewhere higher and went to attack Vera with it's bo stick, ninja fighting weapon. I knew that at that moment, Vera has zero idea what is behind her so one of us has to act fast, I took fastly my handgun, unlocked it and shot as close to the person behind Vera as possible in order to scare them but to not kill them. This all happened in matter of seconds, and at this point, only managed to hear "LEAVE MY NIECE ALONE" from Teddy as she had her unlocked shotgun in paws, charging it up. But this person, barely missed my shot rather than Teddy's. Sadly for us, this creature was willing to fight a lot it seemed because at that same moment, it kicked my handgun off my paws with their ninja stick and was basically attacking us all. We were pretty weak against this person but i needed to think. Despite the fact that this person is skillful, everyone has a weakness.

I don't have time to observe their moves but i could tell, they aren't amateurs when it comes to ninjas, more like a pro, they needed to do this for YEARS. Despite being tall, moves remind more of a woman because of being flexible against us. She is focusing on her bo and doesn't seem us to know her face. Those are her weaknesses. Her weapon and a mask. I know what i have to do.

I remembered Vera brings her camera everywhere, so i fastly took it since our enemy was focusing on bare-paw Teddy and threw the camera to Vera, signalising her what to do and Vera did so, she took photos of this person. Our enemy realised pretty soon and didn't payed attention to surroundings, i took my chance and kicked her weapon out of her paws. She didn't had a way to defend herself now. At least, that's what i thought. She suddenly took her cat with ninja hat and threw him to the air with words "Flynn! Show them the real power of ninjas!" as some big cat silhouettes appeared, all going right after me. Vera realised with was happening and she threw me my handgun with me shooting near the real cat, randomly finding his weakness, fear of bullets. Teddy managed to kick this girl's gas mask off while she wasn't paying attention, Vera taking the chance and taking photos of her. The girl was white cat with pinkish hair and eyes, suddenly jumping back with words "Back off Flynn! Back off!" as the cat ran away. The girl stood up at the edge of the building with us all pointing our weapons at her. "My mission is done here, you couldn't complete yours" she said as she smiled. "But this ain't the last time we see each other, i swear on my life and all nine lives of Flynn" smirking as a rope ladder came from the air with a huge wind, us looking up and seeing a helicopter, they both get onto it and it flies away. 

We all just looked at each other, blood being in the air, wondering how we are going to explain all of this to others. A lot of things happened in a few minutes and my brain isn't probably not working properly from exhaustion. 

We got back and the moment we entered the main room, we got surrounded by others with medical supplies. Teddy later passing out from the blood loss.