Chapter 16

We walked out of the room and we walked down a hallway. It wasn't dark or anything but this was all very weird either way. Why would they capture us and then treat us good? It was all weird. After a while, we walked to a huge room, there were several other cats and dogs, looking at us. The bunny told us to stay at our place, so we stopped and he went up a bit higher. There was a huge screen behind him. I was still looking around and i noticed three familiar faces, they noticed me too, Bibby, Vera and Teddy. Bibby and Vera smiled and waved gently at me, while Teddy was giving me absolute death glares, i waved a bit at them and pretended to not know them. Looking around more, i saw two other female cats, a yorkire and some other dog there too. That was until the bunny begun to talk.

"Zara, Noah and the rest that i don't know, let me introduce this organisation to you all. This is Blind Star, one of two mafias left in Nixious. However, we are more like spies rather than mafia" he said as a huge star with eye in it appeared on the screen behind him while that, he jumps to our level of ground. "Noah and mostly Zara are already aware of who i am. However, the rest of you are not, so let me properly introduce myself to you all. My name is Mike Croshaw and I'm the boss of Blind Star as you could probably tell by this point. Just call me Mike though please. My workers will introduce themselves surely, they are not children anymore" Mike says while smiling and looking at others. "I guess we could start by the introducing our couple here"

"Ugh, do you always have to point out that we are a couple?" says one of them, the one who is shorter than the other. It was the girl who was talking to me before. She reminded me of my aunt Alice. "My name is Charlie Cordova, I'm a norwegian forest cat and most of the time, i go on missions here with my girlfriend" The other girl smiles while Charlie introduced herself. "My name is Emily Reese and it was already mentioned what i do with Charlie so no introduction on that one" Emily says while smiling. Taking a note on these two, not only that they are dating but they are also the opposites of each other, like YinYang, nice dynamic though. Then we turned to the other side of the room.

"My name is Timmy Wolf, i am a laborant, like Nina is" says the black dog. That immediately caught Nina's attention. "And i am Max Steinman, i help Timmy a lot so you probably won't see us pretty often" says the yorkire. Inseparable coworkers, another self note to them.

"To one of you, Angie, the introduction isn't needed but it is to others. My name is Teddy and those are Bibby and Vera, I am their aunt, Bibby is working with ciphers and cybernetics, i go on missions and Vera is photographic scenes" says Teddy in a cold tone, setting everyone almost immediately off guard.

Mike signalised something to all of them and they all stepped up in front of the big screen. He turns something on the big screen with many photos, not only of some people but also of us. "As you can see, we know who you all are and we also know your intentions. Because we have the same enemy, i have an offer for you. Let's work together" Mike says with a big smile on his face. Noah and Zara were speechless at first, then they talked a bit together. The rest of us looked at each other, me and Nina talking in our signal language that we came up with in high school for our secret chats. Emily and Charlie seemed to catch up with this type of chat, because they did the same together, just a bit differently. This lasted for good 10 minutes before Noah and Zara made up their decisions about that Mike's offer about working all together.