Ch. 15: Boyfriend Number Two

Ashley's P.O.V

With those last words being said, Harry crashed his lips against my own.

Saying his lips felt good against my own is surely a understatement because let me tell you that it was beyond that...it was beyond perfection. It was meant to be. Our bodies instantly slammed against one another, fitting perfectly together as if we were one, each and every curve his body had was meant for mine to be placed in. His lips were the same as they ignited fire and sparks that run through all my body to his, causing his to tremble. I felt as he ran his hands and long fingers up and down my hip and waist stopping before my breast causing my mouth to slightly open, his tongue licking the bottom of my lips asking for entrance. Granting his wish, his tongue slipped in my mouth, engulfing me in a deeper and passionate kiss as my knees grew weak at his beloved touch.

And that's when I realized how similar his lips felt to Marcel's. How perfect they were like his. How he errupted the same feelings Marcel did. If I was correct I could have sworn Marcel was kissing me..but no it was Harry. Shit. Harry!! I quickly pulled away panting, trying to catch my breathe, as I pushed against his chest, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Ashley, that was-"

Before he could possibly finish his sentence I slapped Harry......hard.

"Don't ever, ever touch or kiss me again." I spat and ran down the halls hearing Harry call my name behind me.

I continued running without stopping as I wiped away any possible tears that escaped my eyes. Ashley. Put yourself together. You can't fall for him. And I wasn't. Harry Styles I hate you! I furrowed my eyebrows in anger as I thought of how much I hated Harry. I cursed and cursed for his amazing stupid kiss as I made my way to first period, which I dreaded. I hated calculus. With a passion. Just like Harry.

I walked in class, sitting in my usual seat in the front, waiting for the boring lecture to start when someone took the seat besides me.

"Hey love. Where did ya go? You dissapeared out of nowhere." The voice said.

My eyes met up with a hazel pair of eyes, staring deep to mine as I looked at a smirking Javadd.

"Oh, Javadd. I didn't know you had this class." I brushed off, as I tried avoiding his question.

"Nor I." He chuckled.

"Well I really am glad you got to reunite with Zayn again." I smiled.

"Me too and I must thank you for that."

"No. It's ok. I was more than happy to help you."

"No Ashley. How about I treat you to lunch today after school?"

"Umm...sure." I grinned.

Javadd nodded along with shooting me a cheeky smile, as more students filled the class with the Professor following behind. I began to take out my notebook and pencil for class but once the lecture started, I couldn't concentrate. I was too stuck on thinking about Harry's kiss. My lips still tingling from his touch, and unfortunatly it wouldn't leave my mind.

After a blankless hour, the bell rang, signaling first period was over. I told Javadd my farewells and walked over to second period, trying my best to avoid Harry. Which actually won't work for too long since I have him for third, fourth and sixth period. Boy, did I want to shoot myself. Worse part was, He's my partner for English and sadly Theatre.

When third period came that's when my stomach began to quench. I can't face him again. Not now. I just can't. I was literally a few feet away from the door that headed to english when I stopped. Hmm. So like maybe I can ditch? Wait, no. I don't ditch. That would totally harm my record. Great.