Ch. 18: Butterflies

Javadd's P.O.V

Today was the day. The day I'd be able to take Ashley out on a date, and believe it or not, for the first time ever, I was actually nervous. Can you believe it? Me, nervous? Bloody hell, that was different. Usually, when I was in California, taking girls out on dates, I was pretty confident, not a hint of nervousness at all. But today was completely different. She was different and I liked that. To say that I really, and I mean like I seriously really like this girl is an understatement. She was on my mind all the time. Call me obsessed, but I knew she was the one the moment I saw her, even if she scowled at me because she thought I was Zayn.

I liked everything about her. I liked the way she smiled, and how she has one small cute dimple on her right cheek, I like her eyes and how they glow every now and then. I liked how she had high cheekbones that would blush whenever I flirted with her. I liked how she had amazing eyebrows that were always on fleek. I loved the sound of her laugh and the effect on me whenever I heard it. I loved her small petite size, that made her so adorable. She was perfect. She was gorgeous. She was more than I could have ever wished for.

She truly was a blessing. She was an angel to my demons. And besides my family, she was the best thing that's happened to me since coming back to England, or just my life in general. Therefore I really didn't want to screw up today. I wanted everything to go by perfect just like her.

I grabbed my car keys from the counter and grabbed ahold of my leather jacket before jogging myself towards my car. I inserted the keys to the ignition, and quickly sped out of my driveway into the streets, driving away to her house.

The drive was short and quick. Or maybe it seemed short because my mind was to busy daydreaming about her. Her house came into my view shortly and I felt my hands sweat a bit as I tightened my hold on the steering wheel. Gosh I was going crazy. My feelings were completely sky rocketing. Taking a deep breathe, I pulled up on her driveway and saw her walking over towards me from next door.

A huge grin plastered on my face as I stepped out of my car, making my way towards Ashley. I couldn't resist myself, so I embraced her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her small tiny waist.

"Hello beautiful." I whispered to her ear, as I hoisted her up gently and twirled her around the air, causing her to giggle.

"Hi Javadd." She smiled.

"Are you ready for today?"

"I was born ready." She winked.

"Perfect. Let's get going then." I said as I opened the passenger door for her.

I watched as she gracefully hopped on to her seat, smiling as she did so, grabbing ahold of her seatbelt and secured it with the small click. I closed her door before jogging myself towards the drivers seats, making sure I secured my seatbelt.

"Am I dressed correctly for the occasion?" I heard her ask softly, as she smiled warmly. "I wasn't so sure on what to wear when you texted me today was going to be a surprise."

"Trust me babe. You look beautiful. You're perfect." I smiled, as I watched her cheeks quickly turn pink.

"So where are you taking me? Can you tell me? Pleeaassseeee!"

She was so fucking adorable. Even the way she whined with her puppy brown eyes and slightly pouted lips. Those lips.

"No." I laughed.

"Damn. I thought my cuteness would work."

"Trust me babe. It almost did." I laughed.

-