Ch. 3: Got to Be You

Johnny's P.O.V

I paced around the room wondering if I made the right choice.

"Johnny?" Harvey said interrupting my thoughts. "You do realize Harry/Marcel will be living right next door to his girlfriend in this fake family plan thingy."

"Yes, I know. "

"Why? If your condition was that he couldn't be near her. Hes supposed to stay away from her, yet you'll have him live next door?"

"Harvey, think about it. I'm doing it on purpose. I know she's next door. That's the plan. The boy will want to get near her even more if she's next door having him probably almost spill out he's Marcel and in less than a week he'll be brought back!" I said proudly.

"Ok? Then why did you give him his reincarnated body? Do you not know how many girls he's going to attract? SEVERAL! Maybe he wont need to tell Ashley he's Marcel if he wins her back as Harry. "

"Wrong again Harvey. Teens these days run diffrently. It's all about populars. Harry will obviously be popular with his charms and whatnot. Girls will die to be with him and girls themselves will be in charge of not letting him make up with Ashley, not only that, his little Ashley won't like him. She doesn't like people like Harry. She'll push him away. " I said proudly.

"Ohhh? So things will get tough."

"Exactly, the only way she will accept him is if Harry were to tell her he's Marcel, and he CAN'T!" I yelled im triumph.

"This will be good. " Harvey whispered.

Harry's P.O.V

Everything began to get clear. I was back. No more white rooms, there was finally color in my sorroundings. Maybe it was all a bad dream. I'm not dead. I looked down at my shoes to see I was wearing white converse and black skinny's. What? When did I buy these? I reached up to run my hands through my gel'd hair but my hand felt curls instead. Oh no. This is actually happening to me. I really am Harry Styles.

I reached up to my eyes to pull my glasses off, but found none. I began to panick a little, sweat running down my temple. I looked around in my surroundings and found myself standing in my old neighborhood, in Cheshire, England.

"Harry?" A voice said.

I turned around to find a boy my age standing next to me. With soft brown eyes and wavy hair. He seemed quite fit and muscular with a tattoo on his arm.

"Leeroy? I asked confused. Woah. My voice had even changed. It was no longer high pitched but was replaced with a deep raspy voice instead.

"Hey mate. It's Liam now, remember."

"Right....Liam....Payne. I need to get used to that."

"C'mon Harry. We have to meet 'our family', and we're late for school. "

"School?"

"Unfortunatly yes. We're still seniors."

"Right. "

We began to walk down the streets and I took in my neighborhood. I really missed this place. As we continued walking my feet stopped dead at a certain alley. I turned to face it, my body tensing.

"What is it?" Liam asked.

"This is where I died. " I stated.

"Oh. I'm really sorry Harry."

"I'm sorry too. But that won't bring my life back." I spat out as we continued walking.

We walked a few more blocks down until we reached Ashley's street. What? Why was Liam bringing me here. I mean ofcourse I was planning to come sooner or later, but not with Liam.