Ch. 7: Falling

Ashley's P.O.V

As we finished our lunch, the bell rang signaling 6th period.

"Great! Lunch is over!" I pouted.

"We have P.E next though!" Jade said happily.

"Why are you so happy about it?" I asked annoyed. That girl was too dang happy since 3rd period today.

"Because..Louis is there. " she stammered a bit nervously.

"Ofcourse. " I said as I rolled my eyes.

We began walking to our 6th period reaching the girls lockers as we opened the door to be greeted by nothing since we seemed to be the first ones their.

"Why are we always here so early?" Jade whined.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because Aphrodite always wants to be first in class!" Caitlin nearly yelled as we walked to our lockers.

We began to change into our shorts and tee shirt, as all the girls began to fill in the girl's locker room, their voice and laughs echoeing through the room alongside ours.

"Are we ready yet?" I asked the girls as they looked at themselves in the mirror, fixing thier hair, spraying perfume, puckering up and all. "You guys look beautiful already!" I yelled getting their attention.

"Are you sure?" They asked in the same time.

"Yes! Can we go now?" I whined.

"Hell yeah!" Caitlin cheered.

We walked out to the field to line up in our numbers, but since it was too early, we headed to take cover under some shade, watching a basketball game in front of us.

I saw Harry amongst them, passing the ball to Niall, who dunked it in the basket. Seriously, I share P.E with him also? It's like the more I want to get away from him, the nearer he gets. Caitlin began cheering loudly, the rest of the girls joining as they ran towards them to greet them. I simply stood their against the fence looking down at my feet shyly. As I looked up, I caught Harry staring at me, sending me a wink and a grin, flippin his chocolate curls to his side, making me roll my eyes and look down again. Soon after our P.E coach walked out, with a clipboard on his side to take roll.

"Alright guys. We'll be playing a match of flag football. Pick your teams, and fast, else I will. When your ready grab your different flags and a football. Go. " He said and walked away toward the rest of the coaches hangout.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand, wrap around my forearm causing my to look up, and to my dismay, right in front of me was Harry, a smirk lighting his face.

"Seems like you need a team. "

"No I don't. " I said, as I flinched away from him. "My team mates are Caitlin, Jade, and Aphrodite. "

"Sorry to say it to ya, but there already in our team. " He grinned.

"What?!" I hollered as I looked up to find what Harry had said was true.

A few feet away from me stood Liam, Louis, Jade, Niall, Caitlin, Zayn and Aphrodite waving at me.

"Ohhhhh!" I growled as I stomped my way towards them, Harry following my tracks chuckling.

"Shut it Curls. " I growled.

"I'm not saying anything. " he grinned.

"But your thinking it. " I spat.

"Maybe. "

As I reached the group, Caitlin handed me my flags.

"We're red. The boys are blue. " She informed.