Ch. 14: Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart

Ashley's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning at the sound of my alarm. Ugh. Too damn early in the morning. I rolled over to my side to find a sleepy Harry beside me snoring softly. I giggled at the bare sight of him. I crossed my legs as I sat beside him admiring him. He was definatly the death of me. I know he's going to be a mistake, yet I couldn't help it. He was perfect. I smiled at the thought of us being together, holding hands, cuddling, hugging, kissing, then again I didn't sorround myself with his class of people. I felt myself grow mad at the two different worlds we lived in. 

"Oh Marcel! Give me a sign! What do I do?" I pleaded. 

I turned to look at Harry who continued sleeping and decided it was time to wake him up. He has got to go. 

"Harry." I said sternly but he wouldn't even flinch.

"Harry." I repeated as I began to poke his cheek a couple of times. 

Nothing. Ugh. I debated on whether pushing him off the bed, but thought that would be cruel. Suddenly I got an idea. 

"Harry, do these shorts make my butt look big." I said flirtasiously.

Like I had in theory, Harry quickly busted his eyes open, sitting up straight on my bed, his eyes quickly scanning my body.

"Hey Styles. Eyes up here." I said, both hands on my hips.

"Goodmorning Beautiful." He played off with a cheeky grin. 

"Haha." I said sarcastically. "You have to leave and get ready for school Curls." 

"What? I forgot about that." He groaned as he stood up putting on his shoes. 

"Well I'll see ya at school Curls." I said, as I pushed him out of my room through the window. 

"No kiss?" He pouted. 

"Never." I smirked and with those words being said I closed and locked my window behind him. 

**********************************************************************************************

 With the cold chilly weather I made sure to to dress comfortable and warm, using my cute sweater outfit and ear muffs. With my hand bag swung on one shoulder and a peach in my other hand, I happily walked to school not minding the few rain drops that had began to drip. As I approximated Cheshire Holmes Chapel I recognized the Black Bentley Continental GT parked on the sidewalk, making me crack a smile. Javadd was here. My heart began to do little flips as I saw the driver's side of the door opened with a hot God looking human walking out. I observed as he slung his backpack over one shoulder, his hazel eyes meeting mine. I looked away quickly blushing.

"Hey Ashley!" I heard his British Bradford accent say.

"Javadd!" I yelled cheerfully as he walked towards me embracing me in a hug, giving me a quick peck on the cheek, making me blush even more. 

"You look beautiful!" He smiled. 

"Oh. Thank You!" I grinned. "You're looking quite good yourself. How are you?"

"I'm good. Just a bit nervous you know. Senior year. First day of school. Face my brother."'

"Wait, you haven't seen Zayn yet?" I asked.

"No. I spent the night at the hotel I booked. I wasn't.....ready."

"Oh! Well ummm....If you want I can take you to Zayn?" I offered.

"Would you really do that?" He asked.

"Ofcourse." I laughed. "Follow me."

I grabbed ahold of his arm, holding on tightly to him as we entered the school. People from every corner and angle eyed us as we walked past them. I guess they thought it was incredible to see a popular beautiful boy, being the replica of Zayn with me? Or who knows but I simply ignored them.