Ch. 1: Afterlife

Marcel's P.O.V

"I love you so much Marcel." Ashley whispered in my ear.

"I love you too baby." I smiled.

My name is Marcel Edwards. I'm your typical nerdy/geeky guy. Who lives the perfect nerdy world. My hair is gel'd back, I wear glasses, and sweater vest, always dressing up as if I'm heading to an interview. That's just me. I honestly don't get popular people nor want to be one. In my perspective, popular people are lowlifes who will get nowhere in life, otherwise "nerds" will actually have a very pleasant rich life.

Only thing different about me is that I actually have a girlfriend. Yes, a girlfriend. Her name is Ashley Aguilera. Most beautifulest girl my eyes have ever seen. How we got together is a different story, point is I'm with her now and I love her so much. I honestly do. She's the one. My future wife, the mother of my kids, my other half. Ashley's pretty smart too. A nerd as well, just doesn't look like one. But she's not popular either. She's known around, people love her for her personality and several other things I can tell you about, but that would be a long list. She has light brown eyes that I love to stare at, light brown hair that is naturally wavy, a perfect body, fit and healthy. Sometimes I wonder what she saw in me, she's out of my league, but here I am. I've been with her since junior year and now we're seniors.

"Turn around. " I said to her.

Ashley looked at me in a puzzled way, but didn't argue and obeyed. I reached into my pockets and took out a golden necklace I had recently bought her. It had two golden charms on it. A heart and a key. I sent to have it customized and the heart in small letters read: 'I will always love you.' and the key read: 'The key to our love.', with both of our initials on each. My fingers reached up to her neck, pushing her long hair to the side, clasping the necklace around her neck. It looked beautiful on her. Just like I had imagined to be.

"OMYGOSH! IT'S BEAUTIFUL MARCEL!!" She said astonished.

I chuckled.

"A heart and a key, symbolizing you own my heart, and you have the key to it."

"I love it!" She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm glad you do." I grinned.

She reached forward and hugged me. Her hands wrapping around my neck. Our lips crashing into each others, fitting perfectly, moving in sync. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she accepted, our tongues exploring each others mouths. Our kiss became more passionate and desperate each second that passed until Ashley slowly pulled away, breathless.

"Can't keep up?" I said, giving her a wink.

"Ofcourse I can. Just making sure you can. " she giggled.

"Aww! How sweet. You're just cute as a button!" I said, tickling her sides.

"You're so adorable! One of the reasons why I love you so much!"

"I love you more! C'mon. Let me take you home." I reached down to grab her hand intwining our fingers together.

Halfway after walking her home, we passed by a cafe, and went inside to get ourselves some hot chocolate, cuddling into each other. As we walked out about to cross the street, we stopped at the presence of 3 boys. The popular teens, that had everyone swooning over them at school.

Ugh. I can't stand those lads.

"Pretty girlfriend you have there, nerd." Said the black haired boy with the hazel eyes.

Zayn.

"Hello love." the other boy grinned, known by the name of Louis Tomlinson, shooting Ashley a wink along with a devilish smirk.