Ch. 11: Tattooed Heart

A/N: THE SONG THEME FOR THIS CHAPTER IS "TATTOOED HEART" BY ARIANA GRANDE. ^.^ IF YOU HAVENT HEARD IT, LISTEN TO IS WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER. ITLL MAKE IT MORE INTENSE. MORE EMOTION. <3

Harry's P.O.V

"Say it.......Say it outloud." I mumbled.

"Your a-a-vampire." She chuckled.

"WOW! Really babe?"

"Uhhh, I love twilight, ok? Team vampire."

Well that's a relief. For a second there I thought she had figured out my secret.

"Someone feels like messing around, eh?" I began to say, as I tickled her sides playfully.

"HARRY! NO!" She squirmed under my touch, as she laughed her arse off.

"I'll stop if you tell me how you feel about me." I said, wondering what she'd say.

"What?" She asked, as all went serious.

"Yea, how do you feel about me? Or just talk to me. Tell me anything."

"Why should I do that?" She snapped.

"Because I want to know what goes on in that cute head of yours. I can't read your mind. Sorry, guess your my Bella Swan and I'm your Edward Cullen."

"Nice try." She whispered.

"I'm serious."

"Well, what's to know. My birthday is on February 1st."

"No way?" I said, as if I didnt know. "Mine too!"

Yea, I'm not exactly sure how I know that my, well Harry's birthday is February 1st, but I do.

"Really? That's crazy! Same birthday!?! Well, I like to read and sing. Ummm, I love movies, I really want to be an actress some day. I like the color blue. That's it." She said as she seemed to sound more tired each minute that passed.

"Tell me about Marcel." I whispered to her ear, as I held on to her tighter.

Her body tensed at my name. I know this is a very serious topic, but I just want to break her walls, get her to trust me.

"There's so much to say about him. He was the best person I had ever met in my life. My everything, but he passed a way a month ago."

"I'm so sorry." I said painfully, as the lump in my throat began to get hard to swallow.

"I jus-just want him back." She said, as she began to cry.

My heart broke as I heard her sobs. I held on to her tighter, as I patted her back and combed her hair with my fingers. I wanted to cry aswell, but I couldnt, so I stayed quiet.

"He said he'd come back, and he hasn't Harry." She continued.

I began cooing her as I flipped her around, making her face me, I leaned in, causing our noses to brush. Gosh, why does this have to be so hard. I just want to tell her its me. Stop her suffering.

"And how do you know that?" I questioned, trying to hint her.

"C'mon Harry! Seriously. Once you're dead, you're dead. There's no coming back."

I thought about this, trying to choose my words carefully without spillng much.

"If I were Marcel, and I had a girlfriend, the most beautiful one, like you, I'd make sure I found a way to come back to you." I smiled, as I rubbed her nose against mine, making her blush.

"You know, you remind me of him?" She asked, her smile fading as she bore her eyes into mine.

"Do I?"