Ch. 13: Love Me Harder

Ashley's P.O.V

After an hour of being in my steamy shower the water began to run cold, unfortunatly, therefore making me end my daydreaming bubble. Throughout the whole shower I couldn't stop thinking about today's events. Just annoying Harry and loving Javadd gave me butterflies in my stomach, laughing and giggling the entire time, to the point where I even thought I was crazy. I reached out for my towel wrapping it around my body, the chilly air running goosebumps all over my body. I walked out my bathroom door towards my room turning on the small lamp on my desktop while I looked for my night wear. As I looked I began to sing 'Love Me Harder' to myself and once gathered all my clothes I dropped my towel then and there putting on quickly my underwear and bra, topping it off with a cute black sweater that barely covered my bottum. I put on a pair of white high socks and while I did a faint cough grabbed my attention. 

"HARRY!!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!" I screamed wide eyed, as I realized Harry was standing next to my window. "Wha- How in the wor-! AHH!!!"

"Hello love." He smirked making my eyebrows furrow in anger.

"Don't you 'Hello Love' me! How long have you been standing there!!!?" I questioned.

"Ummm.....I don't think you're going to like the answer to that question." He said nervously. 

I growled and cursed under my breath as I walked over to him pushing him and punching his chest.

"YOU ARSE!! HOW COULD YOU! Did you really just see me naked? I can't.....AHH! You jerk!!! I HATE YOU!" I said as I broke down a little crouching on the floor. Noone had ever seen me naked. Not even Marcel. I was just so insecure of myself, and now this guy...Styles just ERRR!!

"Hey! No! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were going to do that! I truly didn't. But hey, look at me." He said huskily, crouching down next to me, his finger grabbing ahold of my chin, turning me to look at him. 

"What." I sobbed. 

"I closed my eyes." He whispered. 

"Did you really?" I pouted.

"Yes. I couldn't do that to you." 

His green emerald forest eyes met mine and by the sight of them I knew he had been telling the truth. Something told me he was. I continued staring at his angelic face, watching how his locks hanged from one side, his perfect features, his rosy full lips pulling up to a smile. I bit my lip as my hand reached out to touch his lips. So full. So..ugh. Just like Marcel's. I watched as Harry closed his eyes embracing my touch, kissing the tips of my fingers, making me smile, yet instataneously I flinched furrowing my eyebrows once again, quickly standing up.

"Why are you still here?" I spat.

"For you." He said gently, as he stood up slowly, his height towering over mine.

"Well...umm like I said earlier.....you can go." I whispered nervously.

"Are you sure you want me to leave?" He asked as he closed the distance between us, our chest practically touching.  

"Y-yes." I stuttered. 

"You're scared of thunder and lightning though."

"Am not!" I pouted.

"Yes." He laughed. "In the middle of your sleep if your awakened by the sound of thunder or heavy rain you freak out."

"How do you know?" I questioned, since it was obviously true. 

"A birdie told me." He whispered. At this point Harry's arms were practically around my waist yet I hadn't noticed till now. His comfort and warmth grasped me unto him and as much as my brain told me to let go, my heart didn't. I was loving this. I wanted this. I missed this. Our bodies fit perfectly against each other as if they were meant to be and that made me comfortable. Harry's lips reached down to the crook of my neck embracing me, his minty breathe tickling my ears along with one of his curly locks. We stood there for who knows how long, but I enjoyed every second of it. My eyes began to slowly close as I was in his arms and Harry noticed making him chuckle.

"Sleepy are we?" He said.

I simply nodded sleepily only to feel myself swept off the ground into his arms, being cradled like a little girl. Next thing you know my head met the soft cushion of my pillow and my body was covered in my warm blankets. 

"Harry." I whispered softly. "Please don't go."

"I wasn't planning on it babe."

I heard as Harry began to take off his shoes, slowly going under the covers with me. He wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me against his chest. 

"Goodnight Ash." He whispered.

My eyes slid open as I heard that nickname again. 'Ash'. I didn't feel like starting an argument so I tried making small talk of something else. 

"I really do like your singing." I said randomly. 

"Thanks." He whispered. "Same goes for you."

"Can you sing me to sleep?" I asked as I bit my lip.

I heard Harry chuckle. "Ofcourse."

"Oh by the way. I still hate you." I added.

"Ash-"

"And you have serious issues with using my window as the door to my room." I interupted.

"Can I sing now?" I heard him say annoyingly.

"Go ahead." I chuckled.

"I know your motives and you know mine

The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind

If you know about me and choose to stay

Then take this pleasure and take it with the pain

And if in the moment you bite your lip

When I get you moaning you know it's real

Can you feel the pressure between your hips?

I'll make it feel like the first time" 

"I love that song." I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep. 

"And I love you. Forever and Ever. Always." I heard him say faintly, well atleast that's what I thought before I completly knocked out.

***********************************************************

I AM TRULY SORRY MY LOVES FOR THE SUPER LONG WAIT!!! IT'S BEEN LIKE 4-5 MONTHS!! AHH! Ugh. Long story. My life right now hasn't exactly been easy therefore I have never been able to write. You know? College started for me. Then I had family drama. Then stupid crazy stuff happened. But here I am again. I know it's short and dumb. But you guys must understand Im not fully here rn. Thank you for those who have continued staying and voting for my novel. I truly appreciate and love you guys. I also started another novel called "Dont be gone too long" Go check it out guys! It's a Zayn fanfic. Werewolf and vampire type of thing if any of you are interested, along with my most succesful novel "Falling for a Grease." anywho. Keep voting and commenting. Ill be here. And oh last minute thing lol! Ariana Grande is playing the role of Ashley Aguilera<3 Thank you guys. xoxox~Ashley