'Clueless'

•Evelyn•

When we arrived to Aubrey's house we said hi to her mom and changed into comfy clothes, now we're just waiting for the guys to show up. Aubrey's mom had left to go stay with sister for a few days so we were home alone.

"So, Aubrey what do you have plans for us to do when they get here?" I asked

"Ummm..watch a movie?" She responds

The door bell rings so we all jump up and rush to the door Aubrey in the front, me to her left, and Jackie to her right. When we opened the doors we were greeted by all 3 guys. We invited them in and walked to the kitchen.

"Anyone want snacks?" I asked while raiding the pantry. Everyone responds with yes so I start to grab some.

"I'll help." One of the guys say. I couldn't figure out who it was because I was focused on the snacks, but replied with a quick thank you. "What should I grab?" He asks. I turn around to see Christian looking around the pantry.

"Uhh..pop tarts, Brownies, and juice pouches." I say pointing at them so he knows where they are. I grab the chips and soda then lead Christian out of the pantry. We arrive in the living room and drop all the snacks in the middle.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Aubrey asks Turing on Netflix.

"The babysitter?" Jacki recommended.

"Yeaa that's a good one." Nathan replies.

Nathan and Jacki become aquatinted soon after. Aubrey and Aiden joking and cuddling throughout the movie. I even think I saw Jacki holding Nathan's hand for dear life at one of the scary parts. Christian and I were sat in the floor next to eachother. He would ask me questions about the movie every now and then and I gladly answered.

Towards the middle of the movie I noticed Christian was getting closer and closer. "Can I lay my head on your shoulder?" He asks. "Yea sure." I say moving closer so he could. He leaned his head on my shoulder and we continued watching the movie. I didn't realize that I was running my hands through his hair until he moved to go use the bathroom and my hand dropped when he got up.

When the movie ended the guys announced that they should get going so we walked them to the door.
"Can I get your number." Christian asked me before walking out the door. I looked back at Aubrey and Jacki to see that they were already looking at me excitedly. I turned back to Christian and nodded handing him my phone to put his number in. I noticed that he put a heart after his name, which I found cute.

After saying our goodbyes the boys walked left leaving us girls alone. "So..Miss Ev I saw Christian giving you his number." Jacki says.

"It's not that big of a deal he probably just wants to be friends."

"He was laying his head on your shoulder!" Jacki screams.

"Okay?" I ask looking confused.

"Maybe he likes you." Aubrey adds in.

"We barley even talked." I say.

"He helped you with snacks, basically cuddled you, and gave you his number." Jacki says. "So?" I say

"Ugh, you're so clueless Evelyn. I give up, Aubrey you convince her." Jacki says. I look over to Aubrey. "Maybe you should give it a try and see if he does like you. You know become closer with him friends to lovers type thing." Aubrey says. I laugh in disbelief and walk away.

The next morning I woke up and checked my phone as usual, but this time was slightly different. I woke up to a text from Christian.

Him: good morning beautiful:)

Me: beautiful?? And good morning.

Him: what? You don't like being called beautiful?

Me: it's not that I don't like it, it's that it's never really happened unless it was from Jacki or Aubrey.

Him: wow. We'll do you wanna hangout today after school? Just you and me.

Me: your not plotting to kill me are you?

Him: ofc not

Me: Sure but where would we go?

Him: we could go to the icecream place that just opened

Me: sure

When I was done texting Christian I got out of bed and got ready for school. I woke up Jacki and Aubrey after I was done. Aubrey got up easily, but Jacki was a heavy sleeper. Aubrey and I had to pour water on her to wake her up. She tried to kill us at first but understood when we told her we were almost late for school because she wouldn't wake up.