'So thats how it went'

Evelyn

After my date with Christian I had so many butterflies I couldn't contain it, so I ran up into my room and had a dance party by Myself. Instead of telling Aubrey and Jacki tomorrow at school when we see the guys I am gonna kiss Christian in front of them so we can surprise them kind of, so I hope Christian is okay with it. With that I go and take a shower and get ready for bed.

The next morning I was woken up by the sun shining through my window because I forgot to close the blinds last night out of excitement. I grab my phone and check the time to see it's 7:20 so I hurried out of bed and got dressed. I decided to wear a more comfortable outfit today which was grey sweatpants and a white top. By the time I made it downstairs I heard Aubrey honking her car horn outside, so I grabbed an apple and waved bye to my mom before leaving and walked out to Aubrey.

"So, how was it?" Aubrey says with a huge grin on her face.

"How was what?" I say acting clueless.

"You know what she is talking about woman, come on dont be shy tell us how it went." Jacki says from the back seat.

"I guess you guess will just have to see in school today, it's a surprise." I say trying my hardest to hold back my smile.

Jacki groans. "You're killing me woman." Aubrey agrees then pulls out of the driveway so we can make our way to school. When we pulled up the guys hadn't arrived yet which made me kind of sad because I wasn't able to see Christian yet, but they soon made up for it when they popped up in the hall when the girls and I were talking next to my locker. When Christian and I made eye contact I immediately started blushing, but had a smile on my face and so did he.

When the guys finally were close enough Christian came up to me first and greeted me with a peck on the lips, but I grabbed his face and kissed him again, but for a little longer this time. When we saw the look on everyone's faces we started laughing. They all looked shocked except for Jacki who had a smirk on her face.

"So that's how the date went?" Jacki says with her smirk still on her face.

"Yes, that is how the date went." I say wrapping my arms around Christians neck with a smile on my face.

Aubrey let out an ear bleeding scream and pulled me into a hug.  While the guys just went up to Christian and gave him a bro hug and a high five. I pulled away from Aubrey and went next to Christian.

"You look good today." He whispers in my ear.

"So, I didn't look good yesterday." I say in a joking tone with an eyebrow raised.

"You looked good yesterday as well, I'm just saying I like the comfy look on you." He says in a offended tone causing me to laugh.

"Ooookay, whatever you say Christian." I say laughing.