'Plushies&Butterflies'

Evelyn

The days passed by quickly as normal. Now I'm rushing around looking for an outfit to wear before Christian gets here. Which is in an hour by the way. After wasting most of my time looking for an outfit, I finally find a white crop top with a picture on the front and some light wash high waisted ripped jeans. I get dressed do my makeup and eat a small snack. By the time I was done Christian had texted me he was outside.

"Alright mom I'm going to the skating rink with Aubrey and Jacki!!" I yell because my mom is upstairs.

"Have fun,text me when you get there!" She yells. I tell her I will and say bye before going out to Christians car. He was on his phone so he didn't notice me walk up to the car. I knocked on the window. When he saw me he let out a smile and unlocked the door.

"Hello beautiful." He says with a smile.

"Hi!" I say setting down my bag between my feet then looking up to Christian. He was wearing a white shirt and light wash jeans as well.

My eyes widen "omg! Twins!" I say.

He gives me a confused look. "You're wearing a white shirt, I'm wearing a white shirt, you're wearing light was jeans, I'm wearing light wash jeans." I explain.

He looks at my outfit before laughing and responding with an "ohh, yea."

After driving for about 30 minutes we finally made it to the skating rink. Christian and I were the first ones there so we paid for our skates, well more like Christian paid for both of us. Then found a table for us to put our stuff and waited for everyone else.

"So Christian, I've noticed I don't really know anything about you, so tell me about yourself." I say

He looks up from his phone with a small laugh. "What do you wanna know?"

"Hmm, what's your favorite color."

"Blue, you?"

"Sage green, do you have any siblings?"

"Nope." He says popping the p.

I nod. "What's your favorite subject in school?"

"Math."

I keep attacking him with questions for about 5 more minutes until eventually the rest of the group shows up. As soon as I see Aubrey and Jacki I jump up to them and give them huge hugs and talking a bit before sitting with the guys. We all talk for a little and I notice Aubrey and Aiden holding hands and Nathan leaning on Jacki, which is crazy because Jacki usually hates physical contact. When we were done talking Aubrey and Aiden went to go skate together and Jacki and Nathan went to the arcade part of the place.

"You wanna skate?" Christian asks me when he notices me looking around.

"Yea, but I don't know how." I say with a laugh. "Cmon I'll teach you." He says putting on his skates.

He grabs my hand pulling me out of my seat and helping me balance. To help me balance he places his free hand on my lower back causing butterflies in my stomach. Once he realizes I've got my balance he asks me if I'm ready to move and I give him the okay to start moving.
He starts skating slowly pulling me with him while telling me to copy his movements.

I eventually learn the basics and was cruising on my own next to Christian laughing with him every time I fell. After a few minutes of skating in circles me and Christian move over to the arcade section of the building. In the middle of the arcade there was a claw machine with an adorable Winnie the Pooh plush and I really wanted it. I ran over to it shoving my coins in. Christian following close behind me. I fail twice and before I shove my coins in for the third time Christian asks to try.

"Which one do you want?" He ask before putting his coins in.

"That one." I say pointing to the Winnie the Pooh plush. He nods and puts his coins in. While he was focused on getting the plushies I took the time to admire his looks. He had a good jawline, not to sharp but there just enough to notice it, with soft face features with brown eyes, kind of like chocolate. They weren't too dark to the point where you cant see the color, but they were light enough to notice the color.

"Got it." He said with a smile breaking me out of my thoughts. I look at him confused for a slight second before my gaze lands on the Winnie the Pooh plush in his hand. My smile immediately widens and I pull him into a big hug. He laughs while hugging me back and giving me the plush when he pulls away.

We stay for about 2 more hours before everyone meets at the door and we all begin to leave. We all say our goodbyes and walk off to our cars. "Thank you for inviting me I had fun." Christian says to me before we get in the car. "You're welcome, I'll be sure to invite you to more of our future plans." I say with a smile. The rest of the ride was silent because we were both tired from skating. Once we pull up to my house we say our final goodbyes for the night and I make my way to my room, shower and go to bed.