'Two days too long'

Evelyn

Christian and I have been dating for like a week now and Jacki and Aubrey won't stop harassing with questions like: is he a good kisser? Is he the clingy type? Etc. and for the answers yes, and yes. But don't tell them that. Literally anytime Christian gets free times he spends it with me and I love it. We watch movies, do face masks, go out somewhere, or just walk around the neighborhood.

"So how are you and Christian?" Aubrey asks walking towards me at my locker.

"We're good, what about you and Aiden?" I ask mocking her tone.

"Good." She says and Jacki walks up.

"How are you and Nathan?" Aubrey and I ask at the same time and Jacki looks shocked.

"Woah are you guys about the sacrifice me or something?" She says and we laugh.

"No, we're just fu out curious." Aubrey says.

"We're good, he took me out yesterday." Jacki says with a smile.

"Ooohh, where did you guys go?" I ask with a smirk and Jacki playfully slaps my arm.

"He took me out to eat then we went to an arcade." Jacki says as a light blush rises in her cheeks.

"Did he win you anything?" Aubrey asks and Jacki nods.

"He also won something from me." Jacki says as the blush in her checks become darker.

"Oh how cliché."  I say closing my locker and the guys walk up. Aiden goes to Aubrey, Nathan goes to Jacki, and of course Christian comes to me. He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek then turns to the rest of the girls and waves.

"How have you guys been? It's been forever." Aiden says with a dramatic sigh.

"You literally saw us two days ago." I say.

"Two days too long!" Aiden yells.

"I missed you guys! Especially Aubrey." Aiden says and we laugh.

"We missed you too Aiden." I say and everyone nods.

"Do you guys wanna hang out tomorrow?" Aiden asks and we all nod.

"Who's house? Cant be mine my mom is holding like a book club or something." Aiden says.

"Cant be mine. You guys know how my mom gets." Nathan says.

"We can do it at mine, just a little later when my mom leaves for work." I say with a smile.

"All right then." Jacki nods and so does everyone else.

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY I HAVENT BEEN REALLY MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE THIS STORY AND IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, ALSO FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AT ANY TIME.