'Girls night, forreal this time'

Evelyn

     It's been about 2 weeks since we all went out for roller skating, and we've all become closer throughout that time.  Aubrey and Aiden are getting more comfortable with each-other and being all 'lovey-dovey' they've even kissed a few times in front of us. Nathan and Jacki are adorable as well. I've learned that Aiden is a big softie and Nathan is like the dad of the group. Christian and I have gotten slightly closer. We actually hung out yesterday. We went to the local park and talked for a while.

"You guys excited for girls night?" Aubrey asks.

"Yea if you don't invite the boys this time." Jacki says and I nod in agreement.

"Haha, very funny." Aubrey says in a sarcastic tone.  We continue eating and talking being interrupted by the guys coming to sit with us. Aiden sits to the left of Aubrey. Nathan sits to the right of Jacki across from me. Then Christian sits to the left of me. The girls and I give eachother confused looks. Throughout the month we've all been friends the guys never actually sat with us during lunch. Sometimes we got a casual wave across the room, but never actually sitting together.

"So, what you guys talking about?" Nathan says grabbing one of Jacki's fries causing her to slap the fry out of his hand.

"We're having a girls night." Aubrey says.

"Oooh can we come? I heard that during girl sleepovers you guys sacrifice the weakest member and I wanna join." Aiden says looking genuinely interested.

"We don't sacrifice people Aiden, and no you guys can not come you guys already crashed the last one." I say laughing.

"Aww." Aiden says with a sad face.

We all start a conversation about what else the boys think goes on during our sleepovers. "Can I have one of your fries?" Christian whispers pointing at my food.  I nod telling him to go ahead and he can have as many as he wants.

"Evelyn can I have some of your fries?" Nathan asks after noticing Christian take some of mine. "No." Christian and I say at the same time. "Ask Jacki." I say.

Nathan gives Jacki puppy dog eyes and she still tells him no. Which causes all of us to laugh. After talking for a while the bell finally rings signaling us to go to our next class. We all say bye to eachother going our separate ways.

At the end of school we all meet at my locker. I see Aubrey and Jacki already there waiting for me so I try to hurry up.
As I'm opening my locker the boys approach us.

"Are you guys sure we can't come. We promise we won't tell anyone if you sacrifice someone." Aiden says causing all of us to laugh.

"Yes we are sure, just like Ev said you guys already crashed our last one. Jacki says messing up his hair.

After I was done putting my things in my locker the girls and I left to Aubrey's house. As soon as we got there we went to Aubrey's room and I raided her secret stash of candy. 

"So Aubrey i see you and Aiden are extremely close, are you guys official?" I ask sitting on the ground in front of Aubrey's bed. Aubreys room was kind of like those trendy rooms. She had white walls with the vines hanging in random around places around her room. A queen sized bed with white sheets as well. With her makeup vanity in the corner next her her window and her dresser to the left of that.

"No I don't think we are because he hasn't asked, but he hasn't been with anyone else. At least that's what he tells me." Aubrey says.

"What about you Jacki? I see you and Nathan have gotten closer." I say.

Jacki looks at me and raises her eyebrows.

"Umm..yea we're closer. We've kissed like 3 times, but nothing exclusive." She says.

"JACKI! YOU GUYS HAVE KISSED?" I scream. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?" Aubrey screams after me.

"He didn't want to say anything yet. He wants to wait and see if it gets serious so the guys don't get to excited, so he told me not to tell you guys so you don't tell the others." She says. "That being said you cant tell Aiden or Christian." She says glaring at us.

"We promise." Aubrey and I say.

"So, how was the kiss? Was it magical like all the books say? How did it happen?" Aubrey asks.

"Well it happened when we were at the skating rink. We went to the arcade part to play that one basketball ball game. I kept missing so he came up behind me and held my hands from behind like they do in the movies, and he helped me throw the ball. After the time ended I was happy because we got a lot of tickets and I noticed he was kind of staring at me." At this point me and Aubrey are fully invested into this story. "I thought something was wrong so I asked him if he was okay then he asked if he could kiss me and I said yes. After that we just continued playing the games, and yes it felt magical." Jacki says with a big smile.

Aubrey and I scream and run towards her engulfing her in a big hug and jumping around. We calm down after running out of breath and sitting back down in our original spots.

"What about you Ev?" Jacki says.

"What do you mean?" I say shoving some popcorn into my mouth.

"You and Christian seem..close." Jacki says like she was hinting at something.

"Oh yea. We're closer now, we've been hanging out a lot and he's opened up to me a lot more, he even taught me how to skate." I say

"I saw you guys hold hands." Aubrey says with a smirk.

"Yes while we were skating. Then we went to the arcade and he won me this Winnie the Pooh plush he's so nice and adorable." I say.

"Christian or the plush." Jacki asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Both." I say with a big smile.

"Do you think you guys would be a couple eventually?" Aubrey asks.

"I don't know, he calls me beautiful and seems interested, but he hasn't made any moves." I say. "But it's okay because I'm not even sure if I like him."

"Well do you wanna know a secret?" Aubrey asks. I nod.

"A few days ago I was at Aidens house and Christian was there. We talked for a while and Aiden asked Christian if he liked you, and he said yea, so maybe he's just too shy to make the first move." Aubrey says.

"Yea, he does seem like the shy type." Jacki nods in agreement. "He barley talks to Aubrey and I." She adds on. I nod in response.

'Does he really like me?' Is what I thought for the rest of the night and wondering if I like him back. The thinking was making my head hurt so I decided to text Christian to ask him if he wanted to hang out tomorrow, so I could figure out my feelings and ask him if what Aubrey said is true. Luckily he responded seconds later saying yes and we planned to meet at my house around 3pm.