'Did we..?'

Evelyn
I wake up to the sun shining in my face and with a major headache. I stare at the ceiling for a moment thinking about rather or not I should get up. Instead I turn towards my nightstand and grab my phone seeing Aubrey and Aiden on the floor next to my bed.

I smile at them because they're cuddling. I get on my phone and look through my apps like usual.

I hear someone moving behind me and before I could see who it was they wrapped their arms around me and fell back into a deep sleep.

I realized the persons arms belonged to Christian because of his hands, so I turn around and attempt to wake him up.

"Christiannnn." I whisper.

No answer.

"Christian." I say a little louder.

Still no answer.

I reach my hand up to his cheek and kiss him nose before calling his name a little louder.

This time I finally got a groan from him.

"What?" He says still half asleep.

I softly slap his face causing him to open his eyes. He gets himself together and when we realizes we're in bed together his eyes widen.

"What?" I ask.

"Did we..uhh...do anything last night?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know we'll have to ask them." I say looking towards Aiden and Aubrey with Christian leaning over me to see them.

"I don't think we did. We both have on clothes and they're in here." I say laying back down causing him to nod.

He lays down next to me facing towards me and puts his hand on my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful." He says smiling then reaching up to kiss my cheek.

"Good morning" I say smiling back.

"You wanna go out on Wednesday?" He asks.

I give him a confused look. "Sure, but why Wednesday?"

"I wanna take you out on a date, a real one." He says tracing my face with his fingers. I nod.

"Ok let's get these two up." He says getting up and walking towards Aubrey and Aiden.