'Truth or Dare'

Christian

Evelyn and I left a while ago and met everyone at the local McDonald's so we don't go to the party on an empty stomach. When we got there everyone was already there and ordered for us.

"You guys excited?" Aubrey asks. We all answer at the some time with a mix of 'hell yes' and just yes.

After we finish eating we finally make it to the party and we walk in and are immediately attacked with flashing lights, drunk teens, smoke, and more. You know your typical teenage party.

The guys and I make out way to the kitchen for drinks and the girls decide to follow close behind.

"Whose our DD?" Aiden asks grabbing the fist bottle of Alcohol he finds.

"It's my turn." Nathan says pulling a water out of a cooler. Jacki offers to stay sober with him while the rest of us party so he doesn't have to deal with all of us.

"Do you guys drink?" I ask looking at Evelyn and Aubrey and they both nod in response.

"Woahhh miss goodie two shoes can drink?" Aiden asks raising an eyebrow at Evelyn causing all of us to laugh.

"You'd be surprised Evelyn usually drinks the most out of all of us when we go to parties and gets the most crazy." Jacki says causing everyone to raise an eyebrow at Evelyn.

She puts her hands up in defense.

"Oh come on Ev, you remember the time you got everyone to skinny dip at Averys party." Aubrey says. The guys and I eyes widen looking back at Ev.

"No actually, I do not." Evelyn says looking innocently at Aubrey and smiling.

"Okay, how about the time you almost got in a fight with the popular group because you told Brittney her dress sucked." Jacki adds in.

"In my defense her dress did look terrible especially after I threw up on it." Evelyn says putting her hands up again.

"Wow Ev you really have experience don't you?" I say causing everyone to laugh.  I pour Evelyn a drink and hand it to her.

After a few drinks Aiden, Aubrey, Evelyn, and I decided to play truth or dare, so we make our way up to the first empty room.

"Ok! Aubrey truth or dare?" Aiden says.

She says dare.

"Okay! I dare you to make out with Evelyn in the middle of the dance floor downstairs.

Aubrey looks at Evelyn like they were reading eachothers minds. A few seconds later they both reply with okay and start making their way downstairs with us close behind.

Evelyn places her hands around Aubrey's shoulders. Aubrey places her hands on Evelyns waist and they dance for a bit before they finally kiss. It wasn't a sloppy kiss it was a slow one. When people started to realize they were kissing they earned cheers from everyone around them. After a couple of seconds they stop kissing and laughing making their way back upstairs.

"Good enough?" Evelyn asks looking back at Aiden and I earning a nod from us both.

"Okay Aubrey your turn." I say

"Christian truth or dare?" She says smiling at me.

"Truth"

"Do you actually like Evelyn."

"Of course I do." I say. We go around in a circle for a few more rounds and casually drinking from our cups before it's finally Aidens turn again.

"Evelyn truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sit on Christians lap." Aiden says.

She makes her way over to me and looks at me like she asking for consent so I nod.

"Can I sit on your lap?" She asks so I nod again.

"No Christian, I need to hear a yes or a no. Use your words."  She says

"Yes,"  I say.

"Yes what?" She says smiling.

"Yes, you can sit in my lap." I say again and she finally sits down. I take the chance to lay my head on her shoulders and zone everyone out for a while.

We stay for a while longer. Dancing, playing party games, and more before Jacki and Nathan start gathering us and putting us in the car to drive on after confirming that we'll all get our cars tomorrow.