'Perfect'

Evelyn

Jacki picked out an outfit for me while Aubrey did my makeup and hair. Both of them fan girling in the process.

"Are you excited?" Aubrey asked looking at me through the mirror while brushing my hair.

"Yea, just nervous." I say looking back at her through the mirror.

"Girl, trust me you will be fine Christian seems like a wonderful guy. He's respectful, nice, and obviously cute." Jacki says walking out of my closet with a bunch of clothes.

"Ohh, before you go let's play a game  where we ask you things about Christian and you answer honestly." Aubrey suggests so I nod.

"What his best physical feature?" Aubrey asks first.

"His eyes." I say smiling.

"Why his eyes?" Jacki Chimes in.

"Well the color is beautiful, and when I look into his eyes it's like there's so many amazing stories that I can't wait to hear."
I say smiling.

"Awww" Jacki and Aubrey say at the same time.

"What's your favorite thing about him?" Aubrey asks.

"How sweet he is."

"Whats one of your favorite outfits hes worn?" Jacki asks.

"The outfit he wore to the skating rink when we were accidentally matching."

"I remember that!" Aubrey says

"Okay! All done." Aubrey says finishing my hair.

"Looking good Ev! Here put this on." Jacki says handing me a red floral dress.

I walk to the bathroom and put on my dress and admire myself in the mirror before walking out to Jacki and Aubrey. When I walk into the room and they notice me they immediately start complementing me and Aubrey had already run to go grab some jewelry.

Aubrey ran over and placed a gold necklace with a heart charm on it.

"Perfect." She said smiling at me then looking towards Jacki who was already smiling at me as well.