'Most people'

Evelyn

It's now Friday and the girls came over my house a while ago, so we could get ready together, but since we were riding in separate cars they had to leave soon. So we're rushing around my house looking for shoes,makeup,jackets and more.

"Hey Ev, do u remember that huge fluffy jacket I gave you a while ago?" Aubrey asks screaming from my closet.

"Yea, it should be on the right side next to the black one!" I scream back knowing she was looking for it.

"It's not there!" She screams back.

A second later Jacki pops her head out the bathroom door while putting on earrings. "Sorry I took that out earlier to try it on, I put it on the bed." She says.

Aubrey looking for the jacket goes on for another 5 minutes before she finally finds it, but when she tries it on she decides not to wear it.

Thirty minutes later we all finally finish up our outfits and the girls make their way back to their houses so the guys can pick them up and I sit and wait for Christian.

I talk to my mom for a bit before she left for her shift then soon after Christian finally showed up to my door.

"Hey! Come in we have some Time before we have to meet everyone to eat."

He nods then walks in. "You look amazing." Is the first words he says when he walks in. While saying that he makes it obvious that he is checking me out.

"You know, you could be less obvious right?" I say.

It takes him a second to put his gaze back on my face. "Why would I do that?"

"I don't know most people at least try to hide the fact that they're checking someone out" I say laughing.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and looks me into my eyes. "Well I my dear, am not 'most people'" he says leaning down and kissing my cheek.

We stay there for a while just looking each other in the eyes and a smile appears on my face.

"You're really pretty." I say reaching up to touch his face.

He raises an eyebrow. "Pretty?" He questions so I nod. "Why thank you."

"You are also very pretty." He says leaning down to kiss my cheek again.

"Why don't you just kiss me?" I asks

"I just did." He says looking confused.

"No, I mean on my lips not my cheek." I say.

"I told you why, for one we're not in a relationship, two I'm not even sure if you really like me, and three I don't want to rush you into anything." He says.

"Okay so, what if I told you I did like you, would you kiss me then?"

"No."  He says

"Why?"

"Because I want you to think about it for a little, be sure that you like me so we don't do anything that we'll regret later."  I nod in response.

"I really like you Evelyn I promise, and you don't have to like me back, we don't have to be together just because everyone else is okay? That's why I won't do anything serious, because I want you to be sure that you like me because I'm me and not because our friends are dating eachother." He says.

I nod in understanding and place another kiss on his cheek.