'Id rather be hit by a bus'

Evelyn

After waking up Aubrey and Aiden the boys left then me and Aubrey went back to bed because of our major headaches, but it was over sooner rather than later when Jacki came in the room being as loud as possible opening the curtains and taking the blanket off both of us.

"Get up! We have have things to do today." Jacki says as loud as possible.

"Shut upppp." I say grabbing my pillow and putting it over my head. I feel movement in my bed so I assumed Aubrey did the same, but I was wrong when I felt someone grab my ankle and pull me onto the floor.

"Get up you two, seriously!!" Jacki says again.

"Okay, okay, gosh." Aubrey says getting up as slowly as possible. I just lay down on the flower looking up at the two.

"There's water and pain medication on the nightstand." Jacki says. I turn around and reach for the water and medicine and take it while Aubrey walks to the dresser to grab the other glass of water.

After a while of Aubrey and I's endless complaining Jacki finally got us to go downstairs, but not before she agreed to make us some breakfast.

"I'm gonna die, this headache is so terrible I'd rather get ran over buy a bus." Aubrey groans putting her head down on the counter.

While Jacki makes the pancakes Aubrey continues her groans and complaining while I just scroll through my phone.

"Oh yea, Christian asked me out on a date this morning." I says still focused on my phone.

Jacki and Aubrey whipped their head towards causing Aubrey to whine and Jacki to scream.

"WHAT?!" Jacki says.

"What did you say?" Aubrey asks.

"I said yes, and he wants to go out on Wednesday so I have a few days."

"Did he tell you where you guys are going?" Jacki asks.

"Nope." I reply.

Jacki and Aubrey nod their heads and continue what they were doing.

Jacki and Aubrey stay until Around 6 but leave to go home because we have school in the morning, but before they left we agreed that they would be here on Wednesday to help me get ready for the date with Christian.