'You made the first move'

Evelyn

     When we make it inside the mall we decide to go to the food court while we wait for Nathan and Jacki because they were only 5 minutes away.  We pick a table to sit at and wait for them, not long after I get a call from Jacki and she asks where we were seated. I tell her where we are and soon after her and Nathan are at the table as well.

"You guys are not gonna believe what Aubrey and I just saw." Aiden says looking back and forth between Nathan and Jacki, and Aubrey giving a big smile beside him.

"What did you see?" Jacki asks grabbing on of my fries.

"Get your own food woman." I say taking my fry back.

"Woww, so Christian can have your food but not me?" Jacki says jokingly.

"Yup." I say popping the p and feeding Christian the fry.

She lets out a gasp and puts her hand on her chest dramatically.

"I'm joking here." I laugh then hand her another fry. She happily accepts the fry.

"Ok, let me tell you guys what I saw." Aiden says earning our attention.

"I saw Christian kiss Evelyn on the cheek, but if that doesn't surprise you then Evelyn kissing Christian back on the cheek should and then they basically cuddled in the car." Aiden says.

"Really?" Nathan asks looking towards Christian who was completely ignoring them.

"Yea we were taking in the car and exchanged a few cheek kisses nothing more." I say to Nathan laughing.

Jacki gasps. "Omg! You made the first move, I never thought I'd see this day come." Jacki says walking over to me hugging me causing me to laugh.

"Technically I didn't make the first move, but thank you Jacki."

"Aubrey did you see this as well?" Jacki asks.

"Of course! It was so adorable." Aubrey says. We all continue eating before finally going to shop.

"You guys ready, we might be in here for a while it's not too late to back down." Aubrey says warning the guys because we were on our way to our first store.

"Nope! I'm ready to see you in all the dresses" Aiden says.

We stop in the middle of a few stores looking around to see if we see anything interesting. Before we start walking again Christian wraps his arms around my shoulders from behind me and put his chin on the top of my head, so I hold his hands that were resting just above my chest.

After a while of walking around and hearing the guys start complaining we finally find a store and start looking around for some chairs the guys can sit in until we can find a few choices to try on and show each other.

The first few dresses I grab are a black body-con dress with long sheer poofy sleeves, a white mini dress with a corset, and a blue off the shoulder dress with a cutout on the stomach and an open back. Since the girls were still looking for some dresses I grab Christian and go to the fitting rooms, so he can give his opinion on my outfits. I set him on the chair outside of my fitting room then make my way inside.

I start with the black dress and take a picture in the mirror to send to the girls before walking out. I walk out then dramatically pose in front of Christian.

"You like?" I ask when I notice him staring.

"Yea it looks really good on you." He says.

"Really should I wear this one to the party?" I asks and he nods.

"Alright then we're done."

He looks up at me confused. "Really? That quick?" He says as he starts to get up.

"Nope, we still have at least 5 more dresses I will try on." I say pushing him back into the chair laughing.

I try on the other dresses and I decided that I didn't like any so I dragged Christian out of his chair and took him to go look around with me.

After looking for a while I finally found a long sleeve off the shoulder black mini dress that fit perfectly.

I think Christian really liked it because when I tried it on and showed him he stared harder than usual, and failed miserably when he tried to stop staring.

"Is this the one?" He asks when I walk back in the dressing room to put my clothes back on.

"Yup." I reply walking out of the room and grabbing him so we can find everyone else. We found everyone else in the line to check out so we joined them.

Aubrey found a silk rose gold mini dress and Jacki found a black mini dress with spaghetti straps and a lace pattern at the top.  We continue shopping for a few more hours and during that time the boys could not stop complaining about how much their feet hurt so we left a little early, but luckily got everything we needed.