'Are you guys a couple now?'

Evelyn

    It's been a few days since hanging out with Christian, and ever since I told Jacki and Aubrey about it they've had a lot of mixed feelings.

"If he didn't want you to kiss him, why did he kiss you on the cheek?" Aubrey asked.

"I don't know, maybe he didn't want me to feel embarrassed, or he actually wanted to, maybe both." I reply as we're walking to my locker.

"Makes sense" Aubrey says shrugging her shoulder.

"But, what if it was like his urge to kiss you was so strong that he had to kiss you or else he'd lose it, like in the books and stuff." Jacki says.

"That would be adorable." Aubrey agrees.

"Omg you guys are crazy." I say as we start walking to lunch.

We make it to the table to see the guys already there. Which is surprising because we usually wait like 10 minutes before they get to the table. I sit next to Christian causing Jacki and Aubrey to wiggling their eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes at them in response.

"Hey beautiful." Christian says to me as I sit down causing me to blush. When I sit down he lays his head on my shoulder. Then we all continue talking.

"So, are you guys like a couple or something now?" Aiden asks causing Nathan to smack him on the back of his head.

"Ouch!" Aiden says giving Nathan a death stare before looking back to Christian and I.

"No?" I say looking down at Christian to see him shaking his head as well.

"Why?" Aiden asks.

"Uhhh..." I say looking down to Christian to see if he'll back me up.

"She doesn't even know if she likes me dumbass." Christian says.

Aiden nods his head in understanding.

I lay my head on top of Christians and we all continue talking. Laughing at Jacki stopping Nathan from stealing her food and watching Aiden and Aubrey be even more lovey dovey than they already are.

"Hey you guys wanna go to this party next weekend?" Nathan asks.

"Sure, where is it and when." Aubrey says.

"You know that guy Braxton on the football team? The popular guy?" Aiden asks causing us to nod. "It's at his house."

After planning what time we're going and if we're all gonna ride together, we agreed on Aiden driving Aubrey, Nathan driving Jacki, and Christian driving me and we would meet up at a some place to eat before we go to the party. Eventually the bell rings and we all split up to our different classes.

As I'm walking into my house I get a text from a group chat with the girls and I in it.

Aubrey: do you guys wanna go outfit shopping on Friday? So we can have outfits for the party.

Me: I was just gonna find something from my closet.

Jacki: same.

Aubrey: do you guys wanna go shopping or not?

Jacki: ofc!

Me: yea sure

Aubrey: alright I'll pick you guys up Friday morning.

I try to convince Aubrey to not pick us up in the morning because I'm not a morning person at all, but she insisted because it'll be less busy and we'll already be in there for hours. I walk into the kitchen grabbing an apple out of the fridge then grabbing my phone to see a text from Christian.

Him: wanna hang out Friday before the party.

Me: Aubrey and Jacki wanna go shopping for outfits on Friday, sorry!! :(

Him: can I join? I don't really wanna be home, and I can invite the guys as well so it won't be awkward.

Me: let me ask the girls and I'll let you know.

I text Jacki and Aubrey and they say it's okay for the guys to come. Aubrey being overly excited because she can get Aiden to rate all her outfit choices.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter I ran out of ideas :p