'Drama Queens'

Christian

Last night I finally decided to stay at my actual house because I didn't want to overstay at Aidens. Maria, Aidens mom insisted me to officially move in a while ago, but I declined not wanting to interfere with the actual family in the household. Every now and then she still asks and I continue to say no.

I woke up from my alarm going off on my phone telling me to get ready, so I can go to the mall with Ev and everyone.  I stay in my bed and stare at the ceiling for a bit before actually getting up to get ready.

I take a shower get dressed then make my way downstairs, but immediately regret not just jumping out the window when I see my father in the living room.  I try to be as quiet as possible grabbing a water out of the fridge and walking out the door, but he catches me as soon as I reach the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asks looking slightly angry.

"Am I not allowed to be in my own home?" I ask.

"You're never here why are you here now?"

"We'll actually I'm here a lot, but when I am you're always out getting drunk somewhere, dad you should really go to rehab." I say.

Then he got angry and started screaming nonsense.

"For one, stop lying you're never here, you're probably off somewhere being a useless fuck boy because you've got the looks for it, I wouldn't be surprised if you got some girl pregnant by now. Second, you may have forgotten I have a job so I'm not always out drinking. And third I don't need to go to rehab I'm fine!" He screams.

"Okay dad." I say calmly shrugging my shoulders walking out of the door before he could say anything else.

When I make my way to my car I text Evelyn that I'm on my way to pick her up for the mall and make my way to her house.

Once I make my way to Evelyns house I sit in my car for a second before going to knock on the door because the encounter with my dad really put a toll on my mood.  The second to myself was cut short when Evelyn noticed my car outside and started walking towards it. I put on the best smile I could and let her into the car.

"Hello beautiful" I say kissing her cheek causing her to blush. She says hi and try's to start small talk, but it was cut short when she noticed my bad mood that I was trying hard to hide.

"Are you okay Christian?" She asks.

"Umm..yea I just had to deal with my dad this morning, he said some hurtful things but it's fine." I say putting on a fake smile and looking at her for a quick second.

"You know you can talk to me if you need to?" She says.

"Of course thank you for the offer, but I don't wanna burden you with my depressing stories." I say with a laugh.

"I'm serious Christian, I don't care if they're depressing stories I don't want you to bottle up your feelings and wait for your emotions to explode eventually, so please talk to me if you don't talk to anyone else." She says putting her had on mine that was on the console. I don't say anything, but instead I hold her hand and give it a small squeeze to say thank you.

I've never really had people offer to help with my problems or anything. They mostly assume that I don't want to talk about it which is correct, so I'm not really used to people being that nice to me.

I let out a laugh from my thoughts.

"What?" Evelyn asks when she notices me laughing.

"Nothing, it's just people have never really offered to be my therapist before" I say driving into the mall parking lot.

"Thank you." I say placing another kiss on her cheek when we park. Which I immediately regret because I realized I parked next to Aiden and Aubrey who were still in the car.

"Shit" I say before moving away from Evelyns face and placing my forehead on her shoulder instead.

"What?" She says as she starts to run her hands through my hair.

"Ok, one please don't stop what ur doing when I tell you, but I parked next to Aubrey and Aiden without noticing and they just saw me kiss you." I say and she drops her hand out of my hair to hit me playfully on the back of my head while laughing.

"Hey! I said not to stop." I say lifting up my head to show her my fake sad face.

"You know it was making me feel better about my daddy issues." I say.

She laughs before putting one of her hands on my cheek and kissing the other causing me to blush and sit back down in my seat. She lets out another laugh at my reaction.

"Did you forget that we're next to the 2 biggest drama queens in our group?" I ask finally looking at Evelyn.

"No, actually Jacki is the biggest drama queen and Aubrey already knows that you kissed me the other day so does Jacki and I'm pretty sure Aubrey told Aiden." She says leaning on the console.

"Trust me if she told Aiden he wouldn't be blowing up my phone right now after seeing me kiss you." I say showing her all the messages that Aiden has sent in the last 2 minutes.

She lets out a laugh looking back to Aidens car. We finally decide on getting out of the car and walking into the mall. Aubrey and Aiden following close behind while Aiden attacks us with questions.