'Cookie Dough icecream'

Christian

The guys and I make it to school about 10 minutes early so we decided to stay by Aidens locker until the bell rings.

"Anyways, what was that yesterday Christian? You giving that girl your number?" Aiden asks

"Yea you never give out your number to any girls." Nathan says while laughing.

"I don't know, she seemed nice so I want to be friends with her." I reply

"Friends?" Aiden says with his eyebrows raised.

"You never have girls that are friends, are you sure you don't want to hook up with her?" Nathan says

"I'm not doing this with you guys right now." I respond.

Just as I say that the girls entered the hall stopping at one of their lockers. The guys and I walk towards them to say hello. I said hi to Evelyn and asked if she still wanted to go out later and she said yea. I noticed that she was wearing a white tank top that was cropped and high waisted jeans with a black belt. The outfit wasn't much but she still looked amazing.

"You look pretty." I said to her not realizing I said that, until Aiden and Nathan gave me weird looks.

"Thank you." She says with a small smile while starting to blush. 'Do I make her nervous?' I asked myself. The bell rings soon after so we all make our way to class.

After school I waited in the parking lot for Evelyn. She popped up about 5 minutes later and jumped in the car. "Sorry you had to wait long Aubrey and Jacki were asking too many questions." She said while laughing. 'I love her laugh' I thought. "It's fine you didn't take long." I responded

"So did you mean what you said earlier?" She asked.

I give her a confused look. "What did I say earlier?" I asked

"That I looked pretty."

"Oh yea, I meant what I said."

"Oh" she said.

"You okay? Did I make you uncomfortable or something? If I did I apologize." I say.

"No it's fine. It's like I said, no guy has ever really complemented me before." She says

"Really? I don't believe that."

"Seriously! The only people I get called beautiful, Pretty, or cute by is my mom, Jacki, or Aubrey." She says

"Wow, we'll I'm glad to be your first then." I said smiling at her. I start the car and move out of the parking lot driving to the new icecream shop. "What's your favorite icecream." She asks.

"Vanilla, you?" I ask.

"Cookie dough is the best." She says

"I've never tried it." She looks at me like I've just killed a person.

"WHAT? Cookie dough is like the best icecream to ever exist on this planet." She says. "I'll let you try some of mine when we get there." She says. I laugh at her love for icecream and nod.

We make it to the shop order our icecream and sit in a booth towards the back. "Okay you ready to try it?" She asks so I just nod. She takes the spoonful and puts in in my mouth then immediately asks if I like it. I nod and start laughing.

"It's good." I say

"Just good? It's amazing!" She says. I laugh at her again. She gets some of the icecream on her cheek so I reach over and wipe it off causing her to blush. We continued eating the icecream while having small talk, but after a while we both finished and I dropped her off home.

"So, did you have a good time?" I ask. She nods. I tell her I'm glad she had fun and we should hang out again sometime before saying goodbye. I wait for her to walk inside the house to make sure she made it in before leaving. After she walks in I pull out of the driveway and make my way home.

A/N~ writing in Christians POV was harder than I thought, also please point out any spelling errors so I can fix them later.