Chapter 38

A/N: so I realised I haven't done a Halloween flashback/chapter so here's one! Caitlan is 5.

Rowena's POV:
It's Halloween tomorrow and John, Sam and Dean are staying with me and Caitlan until another case comes up.

"Hey Dad, Rowena. Can me and Sammy take Caitlan trick or treating tomorrow?" Dean asked. Caitlan looked up and gave me and John puppy dog eyes. "I don't see why not. As long as you look after her" John replied. I nodded. This would be Caitlan's first time trick or treating.

Caitlan's POV:
Yay! I'm going trick or treating with my big bro's! Sammy and Dean have always shared their Halloween candy with me but at least I'll have my own this year. "So Cait, what costume do ya want?" Daddy asked. "Ummm can I be a witch?" I said excited. I saw Mommy smile. "Dean, Sammy what are you gonna dress up as?" I asked. "Scooby Doo." Dean smirked. "Chucky" Sam laughed.

I'm in my witch costume! It's so serotypal (stereotypical) - I've never seen mommy wear a black pointy hat, or have a broomstick, but she has plenty of beautiful gowns. Dean has a Scooby Doo onesie on. He looks so funny! And Sammy looks so creepy in dungarees, his face full of scars and his hair sprayed red. I know I've seen real monsters but mommy and daddy won't let me watch horror films just yet.

I'm holding Dean's hand as we walk up to a house. We've got quite a bit of candy already! "Trick or Treat!" The three of us exclaimed. A kind lady loved our costumes and let us get a couple bits candy each, I got a Reeses peanut butter cup and a Hershey bar.

Our candy bags are just about full! But some kids a bit older than me stormed upto us and took my bag and pushed me over. I felt myself tear up and Sam and Dean got in protective big brother mode, but I stopped em. The kids laughed but I made my eyes turn purple and they screamed and dropped my candy. "Thank you! Asshats!" I shouted as they ran. Sam and Dean thought it was funny.

I saw mommy and daddy walk upto us, mommy crouched down and opened her arms as I ran to them. "Did you have fun baby?" Mommy asked and she lifted me up, but before I could answer, the kids from earlier came upto us, with two ladies which I'm guessing are their parents. "Uhoh" I said and nodded my head at them, Sam and Dean turned around. "Are you this girl's parents?" One lady asked. "Yes. Why?" Mommy replied. "According to our children, she stole their candy." Another woman said. "And her eyes turned purple!" The kid that shoved me said. "She didn't steal anything! You took her candy and pushed her!" Sam defended me. "That's ridiculous, our children are not bullies!" The first woman said and I laughed. "They're definitely pussies." I smirked. Sam and Dean burst out laughing. "Language missy" mommy said but had a smile on her face. "Just give them back their candy!" The second woman demanded. "I didn't steal anything!" I pouted. Mommy and daddy both looked at me, then at sammy and Dean. "Our daughter did not steal your children's candy. We believe our children." Daddy told them. The first woman tried to grab my candy, but she backed off instantly. I saw mommy's eyes - they turned purple. The kids and the women ran off screaming. "Happy Halloween!" Me Sammy and Dean shouted after them.

When we got back, we ate loads of our candy. I gave some to mommy and daddy too.  Apart from those bullies, my first time trick or treating was freaking awesome!