Chapter 14

John's POV:

That was one heck of a hunt! It was a town full of vengeful spirits.

Me and the boys are almost at Rowena's. We've missed Caitlan so much. We hit the road as soon as that hunt was over. Rowena opened the door as we pulled outside her house. I only just had the chance to get out the impala before my five year old came running at me and jumped up into my arms. "Daddy!" She said happily. "Hey baby girl." I smiled as I hugged my daughter. Sam and Dean already ran inside. Cait had her arms tightly around my neck. I felt myself tear up a bit because I've missed her so fuckin much.

When we got inside, Rowena closed the door and I put Cait down. She immediately ran up to her brothers and knocked them both to the floor hugging em. The boys laughed and so did me and Rowena. "Dude we have to up our game if our little sister can wrestle us both to the floor." Dean smirked.

We sat down for a bit, before unloading the car. "John I have something to ask you." Rowena said. "Sure." I replied as Cait cuddled into my chest. "Well I was wondering if you, Cait and the boys would like to live here? And each hunt you'd obviously head to where you need to, stay in motels but come back after each hunt? And Cait can start hunting when she's older." I'm speechless. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Definitely. I wanna spend time with my wee girl and it'll be safer for you guys too." I agreed and told the boys. They didn't really know what to say. "Are you and Rowena a thing? Are you trying to replace mom with her?" Dean retaliated and Cait whimpered a bit. "Dean! Stop. Don't be so rude. Rowena has offered to let us stay! Cait is her family too. Be thankful." I warned. "You're right. I'm sorry." He said guiltily. "It's ok dear." Rowena smiled.

Cait fell asleep cuddled into me. We called every day, but I've missed having cuddles with my baby girl. Rowena told me on the phone about the time travel demon. I wasn't angry at Rowena because it wasn't her fault, but I'm overprotective over my only baby girl.

Rowena only has one extra bedroom so Sam and Dean are sharing that one and me, Cait and Rowena are sharing Rowena's bed. Cait fell asleep almost instantly in between us. I held Caitlan's tiny hand in mine. Rowena gently stroked our little girl's head, moving strands of hair out of her face. "Thank you Rowena." I said quietly. "It's ok honestly." Rowena smiled. We each planted a kiss on our daughter's head before falling asleep ourselves.

Hey guys! So this is a short one but I kinda forgot I was doing flashbacks lol. Hope ya like it though!