Chapter 32

Caitlan's POV:

Ouch! Jesus fucking Christ! I hate demons. I woke up and it was broad daylight. I've been knocked out for hours and it looks like my head has been bleeding. But I don't see dad! Where have those demon skanks took him? I looked at my phone and saw I had godknows how many missed calls from Dean. I guess I should call back...

"Hello? Cait? Why didn't you or dad answer our calls? What's happened?" I heard my eldest big brother's frantic voice. "Woahhh easy tiger. Long story short. Demons were pissed that the colt was fake, slashed our tires, knocked me unconscious which I now have a horrible headache and I've been bleeding. And the demons took dad. What about you and Sammy?" I asked. "We saved the family but didn't manage to kill Yellow-Eyes. We're in Sioux Falls seeing an old friend of Dad's." Old friend of Dad's? "Do you mean Bobby?" I asked. "Yeah. Wait you remember?" Dean asked. "Yep. I'll be there as quick as I can." I used my magic to fix the tires and hit the road.

A few hours later I managed to reach Bobby's. I knocked on the door which Bobby opened and him, Sam and Dean all had their guns pointed at me. Then I was welcomed with holy water. "Thanks for that" I said wiping my face. "Caitlan Winchester. You've grown since I last saw ya." Bobby smiled. "Not by much though." I smirked and I got brought into a hug. I gave Sam and Dean a hug, then noticed a body covered in a white sheet. "Uhhh who's the body?" I asked. "Meg. Well the girl that the demon possessed. She managed to give us a clue as to where dad is before she died." Sam told me. We hit the road to Missouri to get dad and I fell asleep in the impala.

I have no idea how long I was asleep for but when I woke up, I was in a cabin in agony and saw Sam shoot Dad in the leg and the demon fled dad's body.

Sam helped Dad to the impala then he helped me and Dean. Sam started driving us to a hospital and Dad told Sam that he's disappointed in him for not finishing the job. Next thing we know, a huge ass truck collided with us and I felt the window shatter against my skull. I was knocked unconscious ... again

Sorry this is only a short chapter guys!