Chapter 2

John's POV:

Caitlan has actually been pretty quiet during the drive to the motel that Sam and Dean were at. I stopped a couple of times to get supplies and to feed and change her. When we reached the motel I reached over to Caitlan in her car seat. "You ready to meet your big brothers, baby girl?" I kissed my little girl's head and she started squealing. "Come on then, let's go." I smiled. I picked up my little girl's car seat and her baby bag. The other supplies I'll have to come back out for.

I walked in the motel room. "Hey boys." I smiled. "Dad why have you got a baby?" Sam asked curiously. "This is your baby sister Caitlan, Sammy. Do you wanna hold her whilst I get the supplies out the car?" I smiled. Sam nodded excitedly. I chuckled and handed Caitlan to Sam (Who was on the bed). "Want me to help dad?" Dean asked. I nodded. We both headed out to the car. "We'll help you with Caitlan. She's a Winchester." Dean smiled. I returned the smile and we both got the baby supplies out of the impala and headed inside.

When we walked back in, my heart melted. Sammy and Caitlan were laid down together. Cait was giggling like crazy at Sam. "My turn Sammy. Pass her over." Dean said as he sat next to Sam. "No! I'm still holding her." Sam held Caitlan protectively to his chest. "Sammy, let Dean hold her." I chuckled. Dean carefully took Caitlan out of Sammy's arms and cradled her in his. I smiled at my three children before I sat down and began to look for any supernatural occurrences that may have happened.

A couple hours later...

I looked up, not realising how long I was searching for and I saw Sam, Dean and Caitlan all cuddled up snoozing away. The boys love her. I quietly went over to the bed and gently picked up Caitlan. She woke up and her eyes lit up when she saw me. "Hey baby girl. You hungry?" I whispered. I made her a bottle of baby formula and I sat down on the other bed to feed her. Once I fed her she looked up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes. Then it smelled like shit. "That your smelly ass sweetheart?" I said quietly. Caitlan began to babble like crazy. "I'll take that as a yes." I chuckled. I changed my little girl's diaper and I gave her her pacifier. She just gazed up at me whilst sucking on her pacifier.

Not long after, she fell asleep. I gently gave her a kiss on her head and lowered her into the crib. I wrapped her up and got back into bed. "Daddy loves you so much baby girl." I whispered. It's gonna be tough to look after my three kids on the road, whilst I hunt. But no matter what anyone says, my three children are everything to me and although I want to get revenge on whatever killed my Mary, I love my kids so much. I wish this wasn't the life that they're going to be raised with. If Mary was still here, Cait would be ours but I love Cait how she is and I know she is everything to Rowena too. I miss Mary, so fucking much but I'd never change my baby girl, or Sam or Dean. They're what keeps me going.

That's chapter two guys! Sorry it's short but I hope you like it!